Tank project 5ft,2.5,2 - Newbie @ punggol 21

blackcell

• SRC Member

This time, I am going to try something different hence the height.

Bro, height wise 2ft is enough..easier for maintenance..if I have a chance to upgrade, sure go for 3ft width 2ft height length at least 6ft..:)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Maybe 3ft width. Lol..

Jeffery from west coast given a better pricing.. I think will work with him this project.. I am going to try out zeovit too for this setup..

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain

• SRC Member

Maybe 3ft width. Lol..

Jeffery from west coast given a better pricing.. I think will work with him this project.. I am going to try out zeovit too for this setup..

Steady la bro..I think u r the fastest to change New tank after a New tank..for 3ft width tank, do note the cabinet width as to clear ur hse door..:)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Steady la bro..I think u r the fastest to change New tank after a New tank..for 3ft width tank, do note the cabinet width as to clear ur hse door..:)

I think most likely, they need to build in the living room.. I don't think can fit into a hdb lift.

Went there just now. My son stuck his nose on the glass and stared....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you happen to look inside the sump. I am running the same system. I learn this from the same guy that setup up this tank at green chapter.

No funny reactor, just correct dosing and a good skimmer. We use redsea + ATM product.

This setup doesn't go thru water changes too... We just do weekly topup with tap water & premix redsea salt. Seeing is believing..

Wow I believe like that it takes a lot of time and understanding of the tank and products? Don't think I up to this standard yet.

Nope didn't get to see inside. First time there did t want to meddle with other ppl thing.

Should have ask them, they are very nice.. I am into planted tanks so I go there quite often.. The truth is that I just started too.. There are a lot concept out there which works for different people.. I needed a simple system that doesn't require too much effort and cleaning.. More time to enjoy the Beauty of nature.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

How are things going bro?

Hi bro, things is good.. I am thinking of a upgrade and then I reliase that I might be moving sooner then I thought.. So I might have a bigger setup with a fish room etc.. Hope everything work out well. Will keep everyone else updated.

185 Gallons - 5ft tank since nov 2013