• SRC Member

Cyclopeeze has not failed me most times I want to get a fish feeding. Esp your flame is 2inches on the smaller side.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member

I only had success with Flame Angels on my fifth attempt.. 4th Flame was bought from a fellow reefer which he had kept for 2 years.. still didn't make it :(

I guess it's a matter of luck...

The 5th Flame is from LCK201 and it was already feeding at the LFS.

Cyclopeeze you can get from most of the LFS.. Iwarna, Ah Beng, Marinelife, Sealife, Petmart etc..

Good luck bro!

• SRC Member

Successful for my 1st Attempt.

2nd Attempt also successful.

After that 3rd, 4th, 5th attempt all failed.. Weird.

Now my 6th Attempt.

Eating pellet in my betta Box now..

All the best to you in enticing him to eat... Shut down lights for the first few nights ...

Let him feel comfortable first

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

My flame died. One week later, my yellow Tang, which was feeding, also died.both from same shop. Two days ago bought a skunk cleaner shrimp from that shop - it died in the bag!

Wow.... How much faster death can strike ??!!!!

• SRC Member

My flame died. One week later, my yellow Tang, which was feeding, also died.both from same shop. Two days ago bought a skunk cleaner shrimp from that shop - it died in the bag!

Not sure if the livestock had been prepack first and u choose from the packet.Now I prefer to buy livestock in the tank at least can observe the way the fishes swim etc,if expensive ones best the boss can pellet feed a bit.