WTS: All my corals in my 6ft tank

peong

• SRC Member

Guys,

Now is time to let go all my corals, mainly lps n zoas. Open for viewing on Sat morning n afternoon, Sun at late afternoon n evening. As too many to list so welcome to pay me a visit. Please bring your container n some water... very precious now... haha...

Those who interested with the 6ft x 2.5 x 2.5 tank n equipments can come to view too.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

• SRC Member

up for a nice reefer !

Tank full of nice stuffs, if you looking for stable and healthy softies such as different species of Zoas or LPS such as golden octopus and others

Dont miss the good chance!

U a nice reefer too... learnt alot from u n still learning. Thx

• SRC Member

All buyers sorry, need to office this afternoon n back home after 11pm today, continue by a busy day till evening after 9pm tomorrow. BIG SORRY! I will let all know the available timing then. Happy week end.

• SRC Member

Sorry for all buyers who contacted me these two days, as i too busy with work this Christmas n new year to comes period, i need to hold back my corals' sale to further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

post-3149-0-49899900-1387668367.jpeg

• SRC Member

Hi Guys, I'm open for sale tomorrow morning n afternoon, please bring your container n water as I had cleared quite a lot of rocks last two days. Collection will be at blk306b punggol place s822306. Please msg me before you come.

• SRC Member

Many Duncan frags which I ever posted for bidding. Many zoas collection, multiple braches pink tip green torch n rare anemones... supper sun... etc...

Come come come... today available till 4.30pm

All clearing price, is true...

Blk306 punggol place s822306

When i am there this afternoon.

Tank still have many beautiful zoas include Bam Bam, Stardust,Smooth Jazz and many many, see until I lost count. :ooh:

You will also find beautiful coloured blasto and duncan in the Zoas tank. Heard some are from Golden Octopus.

Nice Zoas and Blasto collection bro!

The best part is most are in colonies and not a few polys frag!

Up for your fire sales Bro!

Peong is a very generous reefer and thank you for the big discount.

• SRC Member

Buy buy give give,

you buy I give,

whatever you see whatever I can give,

as long as you help me to clear and I will help your needs,

not only life stock can give but also equipment you need.

Haha.. Merry Christmas n A Happy New Year!

Welcome your visit till 11pm.

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

I will be open house on this Sat morning at 10am till 5pm to clear my remaining life stocks and equipments, including big nice rocks that comes with good zoas and softies attached. All will be going cheap with free stuff, as long you buy and I will give even equipment you might need. This is to thank you all the supports these years and also New Year is coming. Haha...

(Bring your own container and water)

Happy Reefing!

• SRC Member

Msg you but no reply ... Dont even know whether the coral still there ...

Sorry bro, missed ur msg as too many coming in. I still hv rare anemones, duncan, rose coral, acan, gsp, supper sun, Japanese sun, brain, pink wif green conter tube anemone, unkown green monti n all types of zoas.

• SRC Member

Any anemone left?

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)