Showcase your beloved pets here !!!

nemesis

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where u got the forggies fuel? :lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

That is the million dollar question, no idea how do other dog keepers keep their dog's muzzle clean.

It has something to do with the pH of canine saliva, bacteria etc which stains the fur. Theoretically, countering these should help to reduce further staining.

Still open to suggestions ;)

hmmm.... what i heard was to use some kind of washing detergent for school uniforms. some blue liquid to whiten the fur. was advised not too use too much case irritation to the skin. but i hv never tried that. won't recommend that too.

what i m doing now is use whitening shampoo...... cant c great results so far. and i brush austin almost daily wif talc. brushing him wif talc more or less helps.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
...brushing him wif talc more or less helps.

:lol: .. it only covers what..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

funny thing is aren't our beloved fishes pets? Why isn't anyone showcasing their favourite fishes? (with the exception for Dazer who put up a FW guppy).

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
hmmm...mostly dogs n mammals....ok...2 of my pets last time...miss them.. :(

Damn cute man! What happened to them? Or was it those ppl from Arseholes Versus Animals caught up with you? :pirate:

Lightningstrike -

Don't use whatever detergent on them man! WHWT skin is well know to be very sensitive. You worried about the muzzle stain? Try trimming them a little shorter. Or you can usually just rub with a damn cloth. easy to clear once you get the action and the dog used to it.

RE: so called whitening shampoo, usually they just add very light tinge of blue so your dog will appear whiter a bit. If you wanna truely have white dog, bring Austin for swim in the sea. A day in the sun and the surf, will confirm 101% bring out a whiter dog after you bath him. Tried and tested on a few WHWT liao. Not to mention you can exercise your eyes too :angel:

cool mv3i, your mini really looks like ah peh :lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
cool mv3i, your mini really looks like ah peh :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:yeah::yeah: yah ....

that's wat i thougth when i saw him .... really look like a ah pek !!! even more so now ....

Bring him out ... everyone also call him that :lol::lol::lol: ...

Rumour ,

he's trying alot of new things recently ... brought him for a swim in the sea too!!

here's the ah pek again !!

post-16-1079495184.jpg

MS looks like that all the time, but they have very expressive eyes don't they? :D

Their compact mascular build will more than make up for it. Its a very popular breed these days, but many are pet quality though.

Its good that they stay active & curious ... next stop, skydiving? :P

• SRC Member
MS looks like that all the time, but they have very expressive eyes don't they? :D

Their compact mascular build will more than make up for it. Its a very popular breed these days, but many are pet quality though.

Its good that they stay active & curious ... next stop, skydiving? :P

yah ... in fact IMO close to all dogs sold in singapore are meant to be kept as pet B)

if you wanna have show quality ... got to source fm reputable breeders overseas :heh: !.....

We should really have a SRC pet gathering... I can imagine lots of dogs, cats, frogs and fishes meeting together and havoc happening! :lol:

Harry: OOOOOH YEAH!! :lol:

post-16-1079621251.jpg