clownfish keep dying

My 2.5 ft is already 4 mths. I had kept a yellow tang, 4 clown fishes and some corals and one doctor shrimp. My yellow tang was being infected with ich one mth ago and was cured but unfortunately for my 4 normal clown fishes, it was totally been wiped off due to ich. Since then I had keep replacing with new clown fishes but it does not last long. Currently left with 2 clown fishes from latest batch whereby one with fungus body and the other eating well. Hoping they survive. I had measured the water parameter (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate etc) which found to be good. I also had my protein skimmer, UV and also chiller for my tank.

I intend to get clarkli clown fish instead of normal clown. Is Clarkli more stable than normal clown fish as I had lost hope in keeping clown fishes which easily infected with ich.

Currently I had added aquapharm anti ich into the tank. I do not have place for quarantine tank.

Need someone to advise when can I add new fishes and what should I do next.

Thanks Bro for advise.

Bro maybe you could stop stocking your tank and wait for a month or 2. If no more casualties then start adding slowly.

Xzoga pe5-8 + Saragosa SW6000

Xzoga pe3-5 + JM pe3

Giant Killing + Ryoga 1012

Tsuribi pe0.8-1.5 + Certate 2500

Thanks Bro. Will stock up 1 to 2 mths time. Hope to have successful tank. Thanks for advice
Don't give up. The parasite is still in your tank. Let your tank stable a while more. A month or so and get stable clown fishes like those in coral farm to start with. They usually last very long in fact. They are my longest surviving fishes.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• 1 month later...