turbelle 7240.27

epicfish

• SRC Member

Hi

I need very urgent repair advise for said driver.

See i just bought t

A Tunze 6100 set off a reefer here. I bought itto replace my Jebao WP40 which just died recently also. I know this is a very old model but I did not not knowI would be THIS unlucky.

Long story short, the first time I plugged it in, I noticed the driver got very hot. I did not suspect anything wrong cuz...well I thought, hey its a german brand, it should be reliable..right? So i went on happiky to read the 7095 controller manual on how to set itup proper. While it runs.

Then the pump stopped working. The lights on the controller was completely off. At first i thought itwas just a 'TUNZE' thing, like it was suppose to behave that way. I checked that the mains was still plugged in, the boxes were all the way up top of the aquarium, so thdre is NOpossible way for water to seep into the boxes. It should still be working....but its not.

That was it...I can't believe a china brand product just outlived a german product. Granted it has seen usage for quite a long time but i cannot be THAT unlucky.

I judt spent 200 bucks on it , albeit second hand; but hey, anyone in my position should atleast feel slightly if not fully... cheated right?

I spent 80 bucks on a Jebao and I got 1 years worth of service from it atleast, but i just paid top dollar for a reliable brand to work for 5 mins....

Well i decided to just stop using a wavemaker for now and substitute a 2000 dymax pump instead.

If anyone got any lobangs for whom i should approach for repair services, tunze experts, please point me in the right dirdction. Thanks.