Potter's Angel

• SRC Member

Anyone have experience with these lovely fishes? I've been keeping dwarf angels for some time and this beauty came in the new shipping from one of the lfs.

My tank is dwarf angel heaven, lots of hiding places and plenty of food. Most of my angels have already pass their 'shy phase' and have been swimming freely around the tank. This new addition I would suspect would have to wait a while before it starts exploring the tank. I read that their diet is mostly veggie, I am currently trying to entice it with Henry's Gourmet. I'm monitoring its behavior everyday to see if it eats.

Anyone else have experience with these beautiful angels?

If its feeding aggressively then I think the chances r very high.. I previously got one feeding on frozen from TFC. Was doing great in the holding box for few weeks but jump out into main DT. Wanted to cage it till it gets very aggressive to feed. But alias got chased non stop by the bigger bullies and died of hunger in DT. Good luck to yours.

All you need is the right sized pellet. TDO C1. Not hard to feed. Most people fail because they unknowingly feed items that are too big for these fish, same goes for purple queens.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/