Weekly update shipment from 31st Mar to 6th Apr 14

Lots of midas blennies... some as huge as 5inches. Very gorgeous ventralis anthias(caution: expert level)

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

They just have to bring in such a good shipment.

I just went last week..

;_;

I just went on monday..... haha

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Bro Slayer, seems like u hv lots of free time running through most lfs...hahaha, but I really appreciate your updates.

Free time, no. Work requires mr to travel from east to west everyday, so stop by as and when i can... some lfs are hard to reach by reefers, especially those without transport... i usually go in, walk ard, snap some pics then im off....

• Like 2

Bro , did u see smaller ones ? Abt 2-3 incher ?

Yea bro, all sizes... smallest i think 2+ 3inches.... if u go, make sure u ask, cos they do have some more in the big blue tub at the back....

Yea bro, all sizes... smallest i think 2+ 3inches.... if u go, make sure u ask, cos they do have some more in the big blue tub at the back....

bro, what are the sizes of queen left in lck.

you know the price ?

Free time, no. Work requires mr to travel from east to west everyday, so stop by as and when i can... some lfs are hard to reach by reefers, especially those without transport... i usually go in, walk ard, snap some pics then im off....

Bro slayer.

Thank you very much for all your kind updates.

I really look forward to seeing your pics and updates cause it's always comprehensive and exciting!

It's No easy feat to continuously go on a weekly basis.

Cheers and keep 'em coming!

• Like 1

bro, what are the sizes of queen left in lck.

you know the price ?

Hi bro, i think i remember seeing 2 pieces of queen... both adults, one is about a foot, the other is about 7-8inches... pls dun ask me about prices, i prefer not to discuss pricings here... happy reefing!

Am looking for acans. Let me know if you spot any. 

thanks.

Ah beng @ 1300:

Posted Image

Am looking for acans. Let me know if you spot any. 

thanks.

Iwarna frag room do stock some very nice acans frags and colonies too, do check it out as well

• Like 1

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

<密歇根大学学位证><UMich毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

2. 0

<普渡大学学位证><Purdue毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单Purdue University, West Lafayette

3. 0

<伊利诺伊州立大学学位证><ISU毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单 Illinois State University

4. 0

<伊利诺伊大学学位证><UIUC毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单 University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

5. 0

<佛罗里达大学学位证><Florida毕业证>Q微707091118办理美国大学留服认证,美国大学毕业证成绩单 University of Florida