Nualgi Aquarium Trial

Brightwell Aquatics

Microbacter is bacteria dosing while biofuel is carbon dosing - both for removing nutrients in the aquarium. You can continue using them but gradually reduce dosage if you see no negatives. Most tanks using Nualgi do not need to use other nutrient removal products but we would advise a cautious approach

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1. 32 litre tank packed w LPS and a little SPS. Corals and fishes normal. No thin algae film on glass which I had and have to clean daily. Water clear. Interestingly those macro algae that have tu

As much as possible...agree 100% is not possible.

I am west too. PMed u.

Posted Images

• Sponsor

Nualgi aquarium, do I need to off the skimmer when dosing?

Hi,

You do not need to stop the skimmer during dosing.

However, please ensure that you still have at least 4 hours of your daily photo period remaining when dosing Nualgi.

Cheers,

Aquarium Iwarna.

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Sponsor

Dose nualgi during lights off period or lights on period?

Hi,

Lights on.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

Hi

Out of curiosity, was wondering if Nualgi can cater for Freshwater application ? Thks !

Its great with FW tanks. You should check out you tube videos by Amber Courtney, Ruben and Matt Weber. Dosage is different...check out dosing instructions on our website

• Sponsor
Is there any other lfs this stuff is available?
Hi, It's also available at Aquarist Chamber. Cheers, Aquarium Iwarna

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor
thanks, but no 100ml available at aquarist chamber only 50ml. where can i get a 100ml bottle? kindly PM your HP so i may sms you.
Hello, In Germany at the moment. 100ml is still available at Iwarna. Cheers,

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor
i just bought a bottle.. lets hope my algae disappear. 1 ml = 100l is it inclusive of sump volume of water too?
Hi, Yes, inclusive of sump tank volume. Thanks, Aquarium Iwarna

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Thanks,

Got one already. Will start dosing by Monday. Since Nualgi is not bacteria based, can I continue carbon dosing for a week until I do a second dose of Nualgi?

Hello, In Germany at the moment. 100ml is still available at Iwarna. Cheers,

• Sponsor
Thanks, Got one already. Will start dosing by Monday. Since Nualgi is not bacteria based, can I continue carbon dosing for a week until I do a second dose of Nualgi?
Hi, Yes, you can continue with the carbon dosing and gradually reduce it when the algae issue is under control. Cheers, Aquarium Iwarna

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Started my first dose on Sunday, 422 tank, I dosed 3ml. hope the bubble algae goes away soon after a few dosings...

You can give Nualgi a hand by manually removing as much of the bubble algae as you can and continue with your water change routine.

You can give Nualgi a hand by manually removing as much of the bubble algae as you can and continue with your water change routine.

With Nualgi running, do we still need to make 100% sure we do not burst the bubble algae when removing? I have tried to remove some of them. Even with great care, some of the bubbles still burst. :angry2:

Do I still need water change when Im already on Triton as well?

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank