Doing The Full Monti

diki88

I second your decision to put an anemone island at that spot bro, will look amazing as long as it doesnt move. I'm thinking of getting a purple carpet anemone.

I Love Stagsss

Wah bro where u got it, pellet trained liao. Hmm im sourcing out for skimmer also. But should be getting it soon. Will post here if I decide to get this cool skimmer im eyeing.In other news, my bigger clarkii showing symptoms of brooks. Head area whitish and skin peeling. Sian. If bigger kena, most prob smaller soon will show also. And i got no formalin to treat them. -.-

Bro I can spare you some formalin if you still need some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Putting the rock at the right obeys the 2 thirds rule, which makes anything look more artistic. Having a smaller island for an anemone will balance the frame, making it even nicer

• SRC Member

Putting the rock at the right obeys the 2 thirds rule, which makes anything look more artistic. Having a smaller island for an anemone will balance the frame, making it even nicer

• SRC Member

Tons Of RBTA There! Green And Red Will be clown paradise..Wah Swee Swee Scape..

Cheers

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Tons Of RBTA There! Green And Red Will be clown paradise..Wah Swee Swee Scape..

Cheers

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Stomach pain, go hospital,surgery, 1 week away from tank, nobody at hm knows how to handle the tank, discharged, heart pain.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member

Stomach pain, go hospital,surgery, 1 week away from tank, nobody at hm knows how to handle the tank, discharged, heart pain.

hope Your Pain Will Go Away bro..See you back soon..Hope Your Heart Pain Not Much..Hopefully bro..:D..

Cheers!

Feel Better Sooon!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

Got itchy again. But now only 10.8L tank. Will update more soon enough.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I think in my past posts in this thread I explained. Kena severe appendicitis, 1 week hospitalised. No ATO. Pump run dry, salinity shoot up. All corals up lorry. Stomach pain first, come back heart pain.

Thanks for dropping by. Its a simple setup.

• SRC Member

Nice pico, what happened to the previous setup?

Oh anyways bro. I know u hv a nice pico/nano tank as well. Any suggestions for lighting not. Im using 2x par38 but now on one first to acclimatise corals to the light.

I think in my past posts in this thread I explained. Kena severe appendicitis, 1 week hospitalised. No ATO. Pump run dry, salinity shoot up. All corals up lorry. Stomach pain first, come back heart pain.

Thanks for dropping by. Its a simple setup.

Bombom,

I'm so sorry to read about your appendicitis and the loss of your corals. More importantly, I hope you are completely well now.

If there's no one else at home who knows how to look after the aquarium, then this tank crash will happen inevitably when the owner is away unplanned. This is one reason that stops me to upgrade to a bigger 6 feet tank because the heart ache would be terrible.

Aquarium 3 - 250 liters with sump and refugium

Jebao DC 6000 pump with speed controller

Skimz skimmer

AI Hydra 52 HD

Hailea HS-66A (1/4 hp) chiller

Maxspect Gyre

TLF Phosban reactors with Phosban

Tunze nano osmolator

Marine Magic Triplet Dosing

Aquarium 1 - 27 litres

Atman HF-0600 HOB filter

Maxspect Razor Nano 60W (10,000 K)

AOL 60 litres chiller

Tunze Nano Osmolator

• SRC Member

Bombom,

I'm so sorry to read about your appendicitis and the loss of your corals. More importantly, I hope you are completely well now.

If there's no one else at home who knows how to look after the aquarium, then this tank crash will happen inevitably when the owner is away unplanned. This is one reason that stops me to upgrade to a bigger 6 feet tank because the heart ache would be terrible.

Thanks bro. That was about 6-7 months back so now better liao.

Now also sick. Kena poison see all the sps hahaha.

• SRC Member

Oh anyways bro. I know u hv a nice pico/nano tank as well. Any suggestions for lighting not. Im using 2x par38 but now on one first to acclimatise corals to the light.

Ok thought you would have just restarted but seems like you downsized the tank as well.

For your current tank I think 1 par38 is enough but it determines on the lens degree that you're using.

2 par 38 with 90 deg lens should be more than enough.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

Some inspiration for your tank, bro. Haha...

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

wa .. swee la .. nice colors

Ok thought you would have just restarted but seems like you downsized the tank as well.

For your current tank I think 1 par38 is enough but it determines on the lens degree that you're using.

• SRC Member

When I came back and saw all corals gone, I emptied the tank and dumped it at the recycling bin. Only in Nov I started getting itchy again since my fowlr is on autopilot, so getting bored.

Hmm thanks for the light suggestion. My par38 is 60 degrees lens, 4 warm white, 4 cool white and 4 blue. Another full spectrum one I put one side first. Will install soon enough and see how it goes.

• SRC Member

http://youtu.be/a7l5qz52if0

Poison poison! I was watching this video and also kena poisoned before deciding on this tank.

But I abit chasing the minimalist look leh. So this one a little packed. But still damn nice!

• SRC Member

Ca : 400

Kh : 9.3

Dosed 5ml randy calcium recipe #1

• SRC Member

After adding new toy, microbubbles galore.post-19676-0-36739700-1421163317_thumb.j