PolybLab Poly Booster

I'm using the full line of polyplab products. Very impressed with the result. My unknown birdnest colony i got from no colour, fully coloured up to be a turquoise green birdnest.

In terms of feeding, i use booster + roids twice a week. Good PE after dosing. I would recommend these over other feeding additives.

post-18626-0-71448700-1398509829_thumb.p

I Love Stagsss

I'm using the full line of polyplab products. Very impressed with the result. My unknown birdnest colony i got from no colour, fully coloured up to be a turquoise green birdnest.

In terms of feeding, i use booster + roids twice a week. Good PE after dosing. I would recommend these over other feeding additives.

attachicon.gifBirdnest changes.png

even their resh? its exppensive system though. how long can it last? does it help out with trace element as well? im using the polyp booster plus reef roid. 2 dose so far.

• 3 months later...

hi all polyp booster user.

i am using roids these whild and last few days i got a bottle of booster. is it suppose to be target feed to the coral follow by roid?

or just add to mainflow in the tank?

how you guys apply it?

Thanks,

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• SRC Member
hi all polyp booster user. i am using roids these whild and last few days i got a bottle of booster. is it suppose to be target feed to the coral follow by roid? or just add to mainflow in the tank? how you guys apply it? Thanks,
I just add it into the tank

• SRC Member

attachicon.gif Birdnest changes.png

Bro,

Can share when u apply this additive ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks weeseng, as I see polyp website, their video appears the booster is being targeted at the coral. Perhaps more efficient?

Any need to turn off skimmer?

Tofubox, you feed twice weekly is that enough? I feed every other day.

The spirit of sharing...

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

isnt this meant for the coral? you feed fish with it too?

The spirit of sharing...

• SRC Member

isnt this meant for the coral? you feed fish with it too?

yup, I just drop a few drops directly into the tank and I let the fish figure out whether they want to eat it or not... of cos prior to that I did read the content lah, and figure out it is identical to GNC for LS... :big_boss:

from Polyp-Booster: http://www.polyplab.com/specialized-additives-for-corals-and-invertebrates/19-polyp-booster.php

Contains 18 Amino-acids (60% of dry weight)

Contains 12 Fatty acids (20% of dry weight)

Contains as much as 120ppm of Astaxanthan pigment, from natural sources.

Can trigger a feeding response in most aquarium inhabitants including corals, inverts, crustaceans and fish in less than 30 seconds.Will improve the corals' ability to absorb any food source when the feeding response is triggered.

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member
Thanks weeseng, as I see polyp website, their video appears the booster is being targeted at the coral. Perhaps more efficient? Any need to turn off skimmer? Tofubox, you feed twice weekly is that enough? I feed every other day.
Just sharing my practice but might not be correct or ideal.After 1-2 mins adding booster add reef roid and oyster feast.I switch off both return and skimmer only wavemakers running.After 20 mins on back return and skimmer.Feed 2 times per week.