Weekly Shipment Updates : 28 April - 4 May

Anyone seen emerald crabs? Missed out last weeks shipment at Iwarna. Anyone knows if they are still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think there's some at LCK if i did not identify wrongly...

• Like 1

Anyone seen emerald crabs? Missed out last weeks shipment at Iwarna. Anyone knows if they are still available?

LCK got around 20+ emerald crab

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member
Thanks all for the update. I got my blothchy Anthias. Great colour and started on pellets already. A little costly, but worth the penny.
Good catch bro :) this is a nice fish unfortunately I cannot add him, my tank got too many aggressive fishes Cheers

Does anyone know if Iwarna and Ah Beng are open on 1 May holiday? Thankssss

Description of my humble tank

Size - 4 x 2 x 2.5 ft

Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus OCTX 160

Return Pump - Germain Eheim pump 3400 litres/hr

Chiller - Hailea Chiller 300A

Wave Maker - Ecotech Marine MP40W

Lighting - Solarmax 4ft MH 2 x 150 watts & 2 x T5 lights

Date of Commission of Tank - 22 Dec 2010

Any bros know where is the LFS opposite ah Beng? Went there last Friday but they have moved out or something. Usually I'll go to ah Beng (via their backdoor) after visiting their shop.

Sent from my PadFone Infinity using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Any bros know where is the LFS opposite ah Beng? Went there last Friday but they have moved out or something. Usually I'll go to ah Beng (via their backdoor) after visiting their shop.

Bro, you probably went ( too early ) and approach the wrong shop, ng couple still there as of last Sunday.

I visited leh.

Bro, you  probably went ( too early ) and approach the wrong shop, ng couple still there as of last Sunday.

I visited leh.

Wah really ah bro. Maybe I blurr. Thanks anyway bro. Will go and double check again when I'm free.

Think so bro. Didn't know the name of that LFS. Last Friday I went there, they are no longer there. Changed to a freshwater fish store instead.

I think you went to the wrong one. There is a freshwater fish shop next to Ng couple. They are the shop in the middle of the 3. I'm quite sure they are still open. Just went there last Thursday.

• SRC Member
Wah really ah bro. Maybe I blurr. Thanks anyway bro. Will go and double check again when I'm free. Sent from my PadFone Infinity using Tapatalk
Anyway bro , nothing much there last week . Tip : if the shop is open , outside the shop u will see a black Honda stream :)

Iwarna @ 1300:

Shipment just arrived...

Juvenile 3inch regal angel x2

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino