Bunster's 2 feet tank

Bunster

• SRC Member

Sibeh Pro! Awesome! Hands Down one of the best nano Tank"s

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Very good macro shoot skills

Sibeh Pro! Awesome! Hands Down one of the best nano Tank"s

everyday up one level :D reefing is so much more fun to see such close up shots u took~

Thank you dear friends for your very kind comments!

4032134229021418s_zpsx5nrshsi.JPG

• SRC Member

Wow.. the last picture makes me feel like I'm in some game world going to complete some quest. Looking good! Bro Bunster, I think 1 tank not enough! :D

Ha... you're into gaming too? nice... One tank already taking up too much time...

wow I wonder how much you spent already lol

My wife wonders too...lol ... Those frags I just got are $10 each, so not that bad. Think the big ticket items were the lights and the chiller. But when see that all the livestock are healthy and thriving, its all worthwhile

Nice healthy sps frags.The pe are good .

Thanks... thats very reassuring to know

Wah bro, I dunno you but I really want invite u to my place take picture for my tank. My camera not doing me justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you bro, you're too kind. I'm far from being a pro but I'd love to see your tank one day.

Use to game. Although not into Dota, last pic reminds me of Dota somehow. Actually, true.. I'm having alternative tank where my weekly water changed(from DT) will be use for my fowlr where there are my livestock. Haha. The cold palace. :X

• SRC Member

Use to game. Although not into Dota, last pic reminds me of Dota somehow. Actually, true.. I'm having alternative tank where my weekly water changed(from DT) will be use for my fowlr where there are my livestock. Haha. The cold palace. :X

Never got into Dota... still prefer mmos and first person shooters. Thats actually a good idea... starting a fowlr.... hmmm

Here are some pics of my derasa clam that I put in 2-3 weeks ago

clam-2_zps43ec6f66.jpg

Close-up

derasa-1_zps1583ee6d.jpg

• SRC Member

Good morning from Tailspot 2.0

tailspot-1_zps965ace78.jpg

Wow! Blown away by your Pics bro...Your tank is small but has tons of personality ...

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

Good morning from Tailspot 2.0

tailspot-1_zps965ace78.jpg

An interesting tank you have! Your close up reminds me, there is more to explore within a small enclosure. And haha! a life lesson too! "The wonderful things in life need not be far away, sometime having a closer look of things/people around us can bring so much amazement. "

• SRC Member

Wow! Blown away by your Pics bro...Your tank is small but has tons of personality ...

Thank you bro!

An interesting tank you have! Your close up reminds me, there is more to explore within a small enclosure. And haha! a life lesson too! "The wonderful things in life need not be far away, sometime having a closer look of things/people around us can bring so much amazement. "

Thanks planted... thats a beautiful quote...