Brought fishes @ Aquamarin Aquatic Pets

This evening was my first visit to Aquamarin Just brought 4 fishes & Have a few words with the Boss.

I asked him a few questions, & He willing to share his knowledge with me.

& He is very friendly.

I will be back again!!! :)

Gd Customer service!!

Just to share some fishes brought from Aquamarin.

1 Purple fire fish

Posted Image

2 crowns & 1 yellow tang

Posted Image

Sorry for bad photo quality!!

As the fish still stress.

I place the whole pack into the tank for a hours. Than slowly add My tank water into the pack. Isit the correct way??

That's one of the methods. But remember to release the fish into your DT without those water fron the bag.

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

Yellow tang should normally be added last to a tank. They will dominate your tank if added first n hard to add other fishes especially other tangs

Agreed. My yellow tang is now the boss of my tank, no other fish can be added. Lol

I Love Stagsss

Need some advice.

Can I mix tang family n angel family into a tank?

Or

Shall a Just keep 1 family??

Yes you can mix tangs with angels. But first, how big is your tank? If its small, you may be limited to only dwarf angelfishes. Cheers.

I Love Stagsss

• SRC Member

Size of My tank 322 fowlr . I thinking of buying 3 tang 3angel small size. will it be to crowded??

Imho, 322 is a decent size tank for 3 tangs & 3 angels of size ranging from 2" to 6" (mixture if more small can add a bigger fish)..maybe u can shortlist & list out the species (1 good reference is liveaquaria.com)..cheers & happy reefing

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Imho, 322 is a decent size tank for 3 tangs & 3 angels of size ranging from 2" to 6" (mixture if more small can add a bigger fish)..maybe u can shortlist & list out the species (1 good reference is liveaquaria.com)..cheers & happy reefing

Okay. Thanks for ur advice. I will browse through liveaquaria. Thanks !!!

For 6" angels, there are quite a number of choices under drawf angels. I have a flame angel in my tank and the coloration is stunning. Even my mother in law love it.

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

For 6" angels, there are quite a number of choices under drawf angels. I have a flame angel in my tank and the coloration is stunning. Even my mother in law love it.

I will buy tat too!! It's one of My list! Hahaha!! Ur flame angel brought from??

I will buy tat too!! It's one of My list! Hahaha!! Ur flame angel brought from??
Brought mine from Ah Beng about 4 weeks ago. Start to feed on pellets after a week. Did saw some there last weekend.

• SRC Member

Flame angel is a very nice angel..can say a must have for every tank..it won't grow to 6" though..4.5" oredi very impressive..

When shortlisting, try to see their coloration for mixture..mix to smooth ur eyes & mind..cheers & happy reefing

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

they can be in total darkness, there is no light under the sea so dont worry.

if theres light 24/7 the fishes will b very stressed

Agreed. But if your asking for personal viewing pleasure in the night. Than u can buy a single moonlight for the tank if you dont want to startle ur livestocks.

Besides that, as bro reddevils has mentioned, your fish will be fine without light at night, no stress. dont worry :thumbsup: In fact, i read somewhere that some livestock prefer the dark after a whole day of light blasted. Personally, i removed my moonlights, wasn't serving any purpose.

I Love Stagsss