Weekly shipment updates : 28th to 3rd August 2014

• SRC Member

The photos are from lck... the reidi seahorses... they have about 10 scribble angels, sizes ranged from 7 8inchs to about 1footers... as of last sunday... not sure about now

Oh new trio?

Oh new trio?

Yes, New Trio Fisheries aka lck... at this moment its the only lfs that has got scribble angels and reidi seahorses... if im not wrong

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Yes, New Trio Fisheries aka lck... at this moment its the only lfs that has got scribble angels and reidi seahorses... if im not wrong

Would you know which other lfs carry scribbled angels normally?

Iwarna: Hawaiin damsels, yellow tangs, flame angels, lemonpeel angels, achilles tangs, black tangs small and medium. Hybrid scopas x black tang around 2.5". Many assessor randalli just arrive. Feeding multibar angels 2pc. Both pieces quarantined and feeding on mysis, 1pc on pellet as well (premium charge on these but still <$100). Last 2pcs of rare white tail bristletooth tangs (C. flavicauda).

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Would you know which other lfs carry scribbled angels normally?

You can try fishchannel

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Bro fuel. What are those Hawaiin damsels? Any photo or scientific name for me to look up? Thank you.

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

Hi bros and sis.....i am new to marine aqua hobby....can anyone tell me where is lck?so far...i only know a few ....places i have been so far...iwarna,golden octopus,yishun blk934.... Aquamarin.....care to share with me where i can get small fishes like....small clown,blue tang aka dory and others measuring not more than 3* and cost not more than a blue note?hahahaha......selamat hari raya to all the Muslim bros and sis!!!!

Hi and welcome... LCK aka New Trio Fisheries is located at 201, neo tiew cresent... lim chu kang area, hence, lck... if u look under the sponsors thread, u will be able to find most of the marine lfs in singapore.... u might not able to find Pacific reef aka Ah beng and Coralfarm in the thread... search ard the forum and u shld b able to find their location, if not let me know. I will b able to give u the directions... For the fishes u mention, CF aka coralfarm is good place to start, but most lfs will have them in stock from their weekly shipments. Follow the weekly thread and u will be updated as and when shipment arrives and whats available. Hope this helps... again welcome to src!
  • Like 1

Iwarna: Hawaiin damsels, yellow tangs, flame angels, lemonpeel angels, achilles tangs, black tangs small and medium. Hybrid scopas x black tang around 2.5". Many assessor randalli just arrive. Feeding multibar angels 2pc. Both pieces quarantined and feeding on mysis, 1pc on pellet as well (premium charge on these but still <$100). Last 2pcs of rare white tail bristletooth tangs (C. flavicauda).

Bro Fuel

May i know what is the size of the 2 Multibar ? Appreciate if u can pm the $. Thks

Iwarna @ 1000:

2x Multibar angels at about 3inch.. for those who are having trouble keeping venustus angel, iwarna has a very stable one thats been quarantined for abt a month and feeding pellets. I strongly reccomend this piece if u wanna try venustus angels. Also available are: golden domino damsel, flame angels, 2x burgess butt, watanabei, bellus, blue angel, small blue tangs, yt...

mequrabe.jpgahevuvym.jpg6asypume.jpg4edyhave.jpgyge8a4ab.jpgnasenu3u.jpgeqatehaz.jpgu7yburyv.jpg3anytyry.jpgu3are5ub.jpgejevaje3.jpgyje6ame6.jpghe9aru5a.jpgy4aqyby2.jpgu5ededuj.jpg

Any tiny Hawaii yellow tang in east side LFS? Thanks!

Iwarna has got some small ones... abt 2inch
  • Like 1

bro slayer. do you manage to spot any scarlet hermit?

Non at the moment bro...

• Sponsor

Shipment - 01 Aug 14

Koran Angel

Multi bar Angel

Watanbei Angel

Regal Angel

Candy Basslet

Red Scooter Blenny

Yellow Fin Scooter

Green Mandarin

Gressengeri Goby

White Cap Goby (Pair)

Abalone

Red Bubble Anemone

Ball Tip Anemone

Pumping Zenia

Yuma

Rics

Zoas

post-22875-0-06580400-1406906652_thumb.j

post-22875-0-17585900-1406906656_thumb.j

post-22875-0-29138400-1406906658_thumb.j

post-22875-0-07457800-1406906660_thumb.j

post-22875-0-83481600-1406906661_thumb.j

LCK-Banner_zps21afee88.jpg

Just dropped by Pasir Ris, lots of flame angels at Irwarna and Ah Beng for those who are looking for one.

Irwarna also have sizeable stock of yellow tangs of various sizes, a whole tank of mandarins, a number of small blue tangs and potter angels.

Cheers....

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38