looking for kessil a150

shahril

• SRC Member

Im looking for 2 x kessil a150 ocean blue. If any reefer have them lying around or decided not to use them please pm me..Preferably with goosenecks. Thank you and have a good and properous day ahead.

• SRC Member

Or any reefer might know or saw any lfs selling this light can let me know. Have been searching ups and downs..eco city hydroponics no more stock. Btw, have a prosperous day ahead. Sorry above wrong spelling.

• SRC Member

Thanks bro for highlighting to me.i didnt know that. I thought many reefer use these lights.. hehe.. on nano or supplement for bigger tanks. Btw, I did contact eco city hydroponics and was told that i can pre order the lights. So i believe that these lights only available via pre order.since have to preorder not sure if im going this route or the maxpect celestial.since its programmable.should be better. But narrower coverage. I dont care much about progarammable cos my setup super super basic. Just want wide spread using lesser unit.

• SRC Member

Hye bro.. i ever thought of the a350. That 1 more powerful than a150. Lagi best.. But i would need 2 of those bro for coverage. Actually i saw on youtube some1 using a350 single unit on a 100cm long tank. To me like not bad. But my tank 4 feet. Dunno can or not.. My tank nothing fancy bro. Water n fish only. Thats y i thought i want to buy a 150 x 2 piece. Everything simple. Matching with my simple tank.. bro btw u selling your a350 or only a suggestion? Just asking.

Hye bro.. i ever thought of the a350. That 1 more powerful than a150. Lagi best.. But i would need 2 of those bro for coverage. Actually i saw on youtube some1 using a350 single unit on a 100cm long tank. To me like not bad. But my tank 4 feet. Dunno can or not.. My tank nothing fancy bro. Water n fish only. Thats y i thought i want to buy a 150 x 2 piece. Everything simple. Matching with my simple tank.. bro btw u selling your a350 or only a suggestion? Just asking.

hahahaha. i might be selling my a350w bro. want to upgrade to AI. :)

Max razor easier to manage and good spread. I have use it since nov for a 5ft tank. I seriously want to try other brand like ATI for SPS purpose.

vydydymu.jpg

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain

• SRC Member

Thats a beautiful tank u got there.. mine nowhere near yours bro.. salute to u.. after think n think n think i decided to go with maxspect celestial.. 2 unit first for the start cos only got fish n water. If i need more light just to satisfy my eyes can just add more unit. . to all bros above appreciate all your advises and tips. Have a good n prosperous day ahead.

Hi bro, I suggest for your tank size, you can just buy 1 maxspect razor r420r to save cost. I am using 2 for my 5ft tank and it hang on top my tank and easy to adjust to your size.

e7epusa4.jpg

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain