Venustus VS Yellow Tang.

• SRC Member

omg today I got a Venustus Angel!But,my Yellow Tang here didn't welcome him all to well.He is attacking my Venustus and is apparently trying to scratch him with his blade thingie just in front of his tail.The Venustus is able to hold his own but I am just worried.

Thank you for the help.

BTW this FEEDING Venustus went for 45 bucks,unlike someone who is selling one at a ridiculous price.

If that seller is reading this,please don't get offended.Just stating my opinion.

And thanks once again.

steak pls

• SRC Member

Yellow tang is a fierce & territorial fish..when I introduce my blue ring angel ard its size, it keep attacking the blue ring angel together with my smaller king angel..I have no choice but to catch out the yt & put in my sump..after a week then put back the yt into DT..lesser attack now.. :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
Yellow tang is a fierce & territorial fish..when I introduce my blue ring angel ard its size, it keep attacking the blue ring angel together with my smaller king angel..I have no choice but to catch out the yt & put in my sump..after a week then put back the yt into DT..lesser attack now.. :)
Quarantined my Yellow. Fingers crossed >.< Venustus checking out the tank now lol

steak pls

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

PsyChic ReAding (310) 882-6330 Love SpElls in Utah, UT Get Your Loved One Back to Regain Your Happiness Using Stronger Love Spells That Work

2. 0

Marriage Love Spells in Bridgeport, CT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

3. 0

Authentic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Connecticut, CT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

4. 0

Pow℮rful LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Oregon, OR To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Stronger Love Spells in Portland, OR (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution