need suggestion for new fish to add

Hi all,

Currently i have a 3feet by 1.5 feet tank.

The inhabitants are 1 YT, 2 tomato clowns, 1 yellow tail damsel, 1 coral beauty, 1 algae blenny and 1 mandarin fish. Tank has been running for slightly over a year now.

I kinda want to add 2 more fish. I have tried to add flame angel ( but it just mysteriously dies every time (3 in total), so im not going to try another.... I tried adding a royal gramma as well, but the clowns and damsel are just too aggressive.

Any suggestions of what fish i can add to my setup?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually your tank quite pack already with Yt and coral beauty and with damsel too. Recently i had successful add a flame angel with establish purple tang and 4 line wrasse. Ensure the add fish is eating at lfs and put an isolate box inside ur tank with a square black plastic cupboard. Upon load my flame inside, both of them start to attack but luckily onto the isolate box and the flame hide inside the black square box. After 1 week, I see both fish start to get bored and the flame start to swim inside the isolate box freely and eating well. After 2 week, I release it and it survive. You may try as this method is less stress to the flame before introduce into establish tank with mate.