Breeding of True percula clownfish

CookieCrunch

Hey reefers !

Anyone ever successfully breed a clownfish in your tank ?

May I know the details like what should be in the tank ? Like anemones, corals, structure of liverocks.

The perimeters required . E.g temperature best for them to breed and the eggs to hatch .

Really interested in having fishes to hatch as there will be a sense of accomplishment !

Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually clown fish start spawning after at least 2 years in a tank unless u can get a very big size of female ... temp, parameter, anemone etc doesn't affected to them for laying egg ... time is the key if u able to WAIT ...

Thanks for the information ! Appreciate !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is so many clown fish breeding info on the net u need to read all & ask any question if u not understand so some breeder might help u out ... if u asking "How to breed a clownfish" sure nobody will wasting time to answer u becos its a long long story ... the 2 important thing is phyto & rotifer culture ... but most important thing is a laying egg clownfish pair so its too early to prepare everything without a spawning pair ...

p/s: there is a lot of ppl setup breeding tank , ready phyto & rotifer culturing & buying a lot clown fish pair etc but after a few months no any fish laying egg than finally give up decom ...