Week 1 - 1st to 7th Mar 2004

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Maybe I mountain tortise but first time in my 4 month hobby that I saw bi-colour blenny for sale.

For those interested, it's spotted in Sealife. Only two left.

Reborn got new shipment of blueface and emperor angelfish. Mostly juvenile. Two tankful of cleaner shrimps. Also got pumping xenia. A few zebra dart gobbies and the rest quite common.

Blood shrimps galore in PR.

Debelius' Reef Lobster going cheap in Ocean Planet.

T95 got almost nothing. Most of their tanks empty. May wish to call before going to avoid disappointment (like me)

Reef Aquarius (Koon Seng) got new shipment of angels and was unpacking when I was there. Saw alot of bi-colour angels.

All LFS above visisted in the last two days (today included). FYI only

:off: detrack a bit. Anyone know what is the name of the fish in the cartoon Finding Nemo that keeps talking to her own reflection in the glass? Think her name in the cartoon is Deb and her reflection called Flo. Where to buy har?

should be. if not then cook it lor. :evil::evil::evil:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Are abalones Reef - Safe??

Hmmm...Depends on how you define reef safe. If toppling rocks is considered non-reef safe to you then just pick the smaller specimens. ;) They move like bulldozers! :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

went harequin on mon. da guy sae coming full stock of hard corals this wkend. and sumthng about t gigas. sae got cites cert. so ex. bought cats eye for 30 liddet. small one.

got lots of octopus coral n goni. 5 cats eye n a few pratas

• SRC Member
It's actually a good thing that coral prices are going up. It kinda prevents ppl from impulsive buys. ;)

dun think so.. haven't you been around when the big hoo har on a particular member? .. apparently he buy them SPS and never really take care of them... there are many rich people around. They can buy ex corals and throw them away if they want..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

went harequin on mon. da guy sae coming full stock of hard corals this wkend. and sumthng about t gigas. sae got cites cert. so ex. bought cats eye for 30 liddet. small one.

got lots of octopus coral n goni. 5 cats eye n a few pratas

ah gigas... must go take a look

jaz for info

went to serangoon north where the shop rainbow is located

there got one lfs sell marine fishes

bought 1 purple tang at the price of $25 :o:o:wub:

wow ... so ex.

That shop normally buys stuffs from farms.

I went that shop a few days ago. Seems like their marine stuffs are declining.

There is also another marine shop selling mostly marine fish around the corner. I think it's called Lim's Petstore or something. Also sells some inverts.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

i stay at kembanagn. been der so many times. cos my dad drive, my bro drive, my sis drive, my cousin drive.... whakakakakakaka. all fish freaks like us. pasir ris no haf liao.

all soft coral. i tot i sae here b4 harlequin got t gigas coming in

• SRC Member

Pasir ris L35 report, just came super lots of yellow tangs, ard 3-4 tanks. Alot of flame angel, some dispar anthias, damsels, triggers, no calms, clarkii, jelly fish, small purple firefish, some power brown tang i suppose, some shrimps, no cleaners.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
yt dey uote how much?

YT big one, funny leh, all their YT got brown color thing on the back of their body, they sell 28, flame angel 38.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
25 bucks for a pt is cheap. never seen one for less than tt b4. but was it eating. 19percula, u gg pasir irs issit?

i bought at lim pet house lor

yah eating very well

i think still got one left better go buy

can never get that price anywhere

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 6

Decom - RSR 170

2. 0

WTB Salt

3. 0

Clearing Corals

4. 0

WTB: Yellow wrasse

5. 0

{PAPA GIFT} LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN SOUTH AFRICA +256707994890 Spell pay after results mofolo,Tshiawe