Beautiful Tenius frag for Auction (end bid 4th Oct 2359hrs)

james72

• SRC Member

New auction rules only allow two auction thread per month, got to respect that and limit the spread of my goodies.

I was in a bit of dilemma to choose which 2 frags to offer for auction this month. Decided to offer this beautiful piece of Tenius frag since its in my latest thread post. The mother colony was growth from a 2" frag given to me by Sis bellinayu. A picture of the mother colony can be seen from thread #1460 in "Journey to the Valley of my Reef".

Identification of this tenius frag is unknown to me as I am very bad in coral ID, I can only recognise colours.

The Size is about 2 inches with have multiple tips.

Photo of this tenius frag is taken under my Samsung S3 on default camera mode. No photoshop(ps), No colour enhancement, No image shapeness. Just purely what you see is what you get as always :-)

For auspicious and prosperity, I going use the number 8 for this auction. Warning......Basic mathematics required.

Have fun bidding :)

Start bid : $8

Min bid : $8

End bid : 4th October 2014 2359

6ybyqyqu.jpg

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

• SRC Member

16$ :)

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

New auction rules only allow two auction thread per month, got to respect that and limit the spread of my goodies.

I was in a bit of dilemma to choose which 2 frags to offer for auction this month. Decided to offer this beautiful piece of Tenius frag since its in my latest thread post. The mother colony was growth from a 2" frag given to me by Sis bellinayu. A picture of the mother colony can be seen from thread #1460 in "Journey to the Valley of my Reef".

Identification of this tenius frag is unknown to me as I am very bad in coral ID, I can only recognise colours.

The Size is about 2 inches with have multiple tips.

Photo of this tenius frag is taken under my Samsung S3 on default camera mode. No photoshop(ps), No colour enhancement, No image shapeness. Just purely what you see is what you get as always :-)

For auspicious and prosperity, I going use the number 8 for this auction. Warning......Basic mathematics required.

Have fun bidding :)

Start bid : $8

Min bid : $8

End bid : 4th October 2014 2359

6ybyqyqu.jpg

Why put up your frag for bid instead of giving out for free contributing back to the community what your freely received ? I know the enhanced bidding rules and frag sales rules has affected your " Sales" badly making money out of this community.

Every forum in the internet will have it's own sets of rules, and please respect that if you want to use the free service provided to you. What if people went to your house to make trouble what would you do ? This is not the first time you are challenging our team, and this should serve as the last warning to you. If you are not sure of our forum rules & Guidelines again found on the page of our forum, you can go through it again here ; ( http://www.sgreefclu...tion=boardrules )

Please respect that our moderator are not paid to work here, and they sacrifice their own personal family time contributing in helping us managing this community . yet they are being question about their integrity and risk of being " Bad mouth" by members taking up this task .

Now i know why you are being BAN by the previous forum owner previously when you email me to reinstate your old account.

• SRC Member

Why put up your frag for bid instead of giving out for free contributing back to the community what your freely received ? I know the enhanced bidding rules and frag sales rules has affected your " Sales" badly making money out of this community.

Every forum in the internet will have it's own sets of rules, and please respect that if you want to use the free service provided to you. What if people went to your house to make trouble what would you do ? This is not the first time you are challenging our team, and this should serve as the last warning to you. If you are not sure of our forum rules & Guidelines again found on the page of our forum, you can go through it again here ; ( http://www.sgreefclu...tion=boardrules )

Please respect that our moderator are not paid to work here, and they sacrifice their own personal family time contributing in helping us managing this community . yet they are being question about their integrity and risk of being " Bad mouth" by members taking up this task .

Now i know why you are being BAN by the previous forum owner previously when you email me to reinstate your old account.

I will anytime give back to those who deserve it but sadly not everyone or anyone, those who know me in person will know I do give away free frags. And your thoughts about me making money from community is totallly poor judgemental. I think I can easily sell the frag at good profit, in fact I was approach by few reefers to buy my corals in private but I rejected them and told them to look out for my auction instead. So why do I want to like to use auction instead of sales? Reason is simple, I dont want to dictate the price, I let the public decide how much they want to pay for it. If you do not notice, my starting bid is always low $1 or for this case $8. End of day I absorb the risk if it falls below the market value. If it ended up higher, whatever I make I get to buy new corals and again those that deserve will benefit from it and the cycle continues. ....

I don't think I violate any of your house rules, do I ? You set two auctions per month, I will just post two, that's it. Like I mention in my post, I respect that :)

When you say your moderator integrity are being challenged, why is that so? What causes that? Is it because of something he/she did that doesnt look right? Or is it because I pointed out "people might think" (look carefully ah, the word is MIGHT and not people think)?

In whatever the case, the moderator is what you guys choose, I got no ground to interfere. His sacrifice to help out without any pay indeed deserve our respect. But that doesnt mean his action is always right and people perception might percieve it otherwise. If you dont like then next time I just keep quiet and let ppl talk behind the back lor.

By the way, do you know the reason why I was ban 10 years ago? Somemore I got 5 warning points......I must be bad. But you also good lah, know how to choose the right venue to bring the point across... Cheers!

Let's not disturb my auction, its $24 liao......you guess how much it will end?

Cheers,

James

• Like 5

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

$32

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

I will anytime give back to those who deserve it but sadly not everyone or anyone, those who know me in person will know I do give away free frags. And your thoughts about me making money from community is totallly poor judgemental. I think I can easily sell the frag at good profit, in fact I was approach by few reefers to buy my corals in private but I rejected them and told them to look out for my auction instead. So why do I want to like to use auction instead of sales? Reason is simple, I dont want to dictate the price, I let the public decide how much they want to pay for it. If you do not notice, my starting bid is always low $1 or for this case $8. End of day I absorb the risk if it falls below the market value. If it ended up higher, whatever I make I get to buy new corals and again those that deserve will benefit from it and the cycle continues. ....

I don't think I violate any of your house rules, do I ? You set two auctions per month, I will just post two, that's it. Like I mention in my post, I respect that :)

When you say your moderator integrity are being challenged, why is that so? What causes that? Is it because of something he/she did that doesnt look right? Or is it because I pointed out "people might think" (look carefully ah, the word is MIGHT and not people think)?

In whatever the case, the moderator is what you guys choose, I got no ground to interfere. His sacrifice to help out without any pay indeed deserve our respect. But that doesnt mean his action is always right and people perception might percieve it otherwise. If you dont like then next time I just keep quiet and let ppl talk behind the back lor.

By the way, do you know the reason why I was ban 10 years ago? Somemore I got 5 warning points......I must be bad. But you also good lah, know how to choose the right venue to bring the point across... Cheers!

Let's not disturb my auction, its $24 liao......you guess how much it will end?

Cheers,

James

In business, costing $ 0.00 and selling it for $ 1.00 mean $ 1.00 profit and 100 % markup and $ 24.00 now mean making $ 24.00 profit and 240% markup ? Maybe as you mention , it is better that you sell them off privately without people questioning about your integrity and motive.

Yes our action will not always be right cos we will always be the " Bad guy " here , but we do demand some respect . I could dip up the sever for information why you will ban years ago, but i dont see the need to, cos whatever the reason for your ban 10 years ago represent you have not respect the forum rules & regulation or toward our stuffs .

• SRC Member

Alamak, your business forget to calculate overheads & time lah. In biz, time = $ right?

If my integrity is questionable, how come people still bid on my auction? My guess lah.....maybe its because I dont sell photoshop edited products.

Maybe ah, you might want to impose a new rule on photoshop or colour enhance pictures not allow for sales or auction items for both members and sponsors. Then this forum confirm have more integrity & less motive ah.....

You mentioned earlier in your post "Now i know why you are being BAN by the previous forum owner previously".....I thought you really know the reason.

An ex-criminal teenager who was sentence 10 years in remand prison just came out and went for an interview. ...

Ex-criminal : Hi, my name is James, I am here for a storeman job.

Employer : Do you have any working experience in logistic?

Ex-criminal : Yes I have 10 years of store keeping experience at the remand prison.

Employer : Why are you in the remand prison? What crime have you committed?

Ex-criminal : I wack a big bully in school. He protects those that pay him and pick on those that refuse to pay.

Employer : Sorry, although you have a good years of experiences & matches what we are looking for, but because you have a criminal record, I can't employ you.

Cheers,

James

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Alamak, your business forget to calculate overheads & time lah. In biz, time = $ right?

If my integrity is questionable, how come people still bid on my auction? My guess lah.....maybe its because I dont sell photoshop edited products.

Maybe ah, you might want to impose a new rule on photoshop or colour enhance pictures not allow for sales or auction items for both members and sponsors. Then this forum confirm have more integrity & less motive ah.....

You mentioned earlier in your post "Now i know why you are being BAN by the previous forum owner previously".....I thought you really know the reason.

An ex-criminal teenager who was sentence 10 years in remand prison just came out and went for an interview. ...

Ex-criminal : Yes I have 10 years of store keeping experience at the remand prison.

Ex-criminal : I wack a big bully in school. He protects those that pay him and pick on those that refuse to pay.

Employer : Sorry, although you have a good years of experiences & matches what we are looking for, but because you have a criminal record, I can't employ you.

Cheers,

James

My guess is;

Reason for his unemployment MIGHT BE he is too implusive and violence(base on his record). This is for the interest of the company. However, not all criminals will end up unemploy because there will always be others who are more forgiving. BUT don't take thing for granted.

Cheers.

Cheers,

James

Finally you admitted that you are trying to run a business here since you have overheads and operating cost. :thumbsup: How the " Registered business" run their own business is not up to us to decide, they decide on their own how they want to run theirs as it affect their own bottom line and their own reputation .But as someone here trying to make a buck out of the loophole, it is a different story .

• SRC Member

Finally you admitted that you are trying to run a business here since you have overheads and operating cost. :thumbsup: How the " Registered business" run their own business is not up to us to decide, they decide on their own how they want to run theirs as it affect their own bottom line and their own reputation .But as someone here trying to make a buck out of the loophole, it is a different story .

I think you got me wrong lah, nothing in my comment mentioned I am trying to run a business. I am saying in general a business need to consider overheads and time :)

Maybe one day I should consider setting up a "registered business" & pay the $100 / month so I get the special privilege. But meantime if you see anything wrong with my auction posting please do let me know, preferbly in private lah. As admin you come do discussion here like not very nice lah.

Later people read already might hold back on the bidding leh.

Oh its currently $32 highest by chercm.

Cheers,

James

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• SRC Member

Another shot of the Tenius frag.....the last bid is $32

hugyjevu.jpg

Cheers,

James

• Like 1

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Very nice blue tenuis.

• Like 1

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member

Count down from 120mins....

Cheers,

James

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• SRC Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats markymarcus for winning the bid of this beautiful tenius frag @ $40. On top of that, I will throw in a blue stag frag foc for your courage to support this bid despite the choppy waters :)

Please pm me with your contact number.

asysezu3.jpg

vuvyqa6u.jpg

Cheers,

James

• Like 1

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

• SRC Member

Auction items collected by a young couple. Please close thread.

Look out for my next auction coming soon.....

Cheers,

James

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon