dinGdinG's nano xperience~!

dinGdinG

• SRC Supporter

Nice !!! Like a finally update bro ding !!!

Thanks bro :) Yah, finally have time to update my tank thread. I am looking forward to your tank thread too. Or you already have one? :D

For instance, i wanna dip my zoas and star polyp, how to long should i dip them?

Yes bro, Admiraltian is right. There is instructions with the bottle and you should follow it strictly for your dosage of the dip because some corals might be too sensitive and overdosing will kill it. We cant tell you exactly how much to use because the volume of water you use might be different, but for the duration, I usually go all the way to 15 mins to be sure, shake the coral every 5 mins and turkey blast it during the whole duration. Aim your turkey blaster at every hole you can see visually because thats where most of the pests will hide.

Just have to keep reefing... cant stop now~!

• SRC Member

Thanks bro :) Yah, finally have time to update my tank thread. I am looking forward to your tank thread too. Or you already have one? :D

Yes bro, Admiraltian is right. There is instructions with the bottle and you should follow it strictly for your dosage of the dip because some corals might be too sensitive and overdosing will kill it. We cant tell you exactly how much to use because the volume of water you use might be different, but for the duration, I usually go all the way to 15 mins to be sure, shake the coral every 5 mins and turkey blast it during the whole duration. Aim your turkey blaster at every hole you can see visually because thats where most of the pests will hide.

Thanks for the info.. Really very detail.

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Supporter

reef building still in progress...

zoas bay still in construction!

post-23835-0-63522700-1429578859_thumb.j

Frags taking Q number

post-23835-0-40810500-1429579186_thumb.j

FTS 21042015

post-23835-0-79433100-1429578886_thumb.j

Like finally decided to clean my IOS! Half pail of ice milo! Now it looks sparkling clean, simply shiokness

post-23835-0-70326000-1429579113_thumb.j

The time i enjoy the most is when my reef is under moonlight mode.. Everything just glows and its pure therapy for my mind after a long day at work, reefing rocks :yahoo:

post-23835-0-40916100-1429579034_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

hi bro !!! just managed to check in to your thread!.

good update keep it coming!!

and is that bio homme ? thats alot !!! does it help to reduce nitrate further ?

Hey bro thanks! I'm not sure what's bio Homme but I'm using ans filtration bio rings. I'm guessing it should be the same. Too many choices in the market but I'm not so into a particular brand because I think they work almost the same. Yah my second chamber is all bio rings, not sure if that's a lot though... I have seen more... But it's good to have more to house more bacteria

My set up is quite simple and so far it works well for me

Zeovit stones, activated carbon, the ans bio rings, microbacter 7, and my trusty deltec mce300

hi bro !!! just managed to check in to your thread!.

good update keep it coming!!

and is that bio homme ? thats alot !!! does it help to reduce nitrate further ?

Don't think that is biohomme, it's supposed to look more like coral chip. Anyway, it should be pretty good. Using it and my nitrates are undetectable:)

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

• SRC Supporter

Long overdue purchase... should have bought it long long time ago...

Hanna Checker! this will allow me to dose my Goodbye PO4 with confidence~!!

post-23835-0-23574900-1431136118_thumb.j

Most improvement award for dinGdinG's reef goes to....

post-23835-0-53028900-1431136233_thumb.j

Finally some green coming out after dosing amino like siao, but this has also created an algae explosion. Lucky for me, my sea hare and yellow tang are always hard at work

Have a great reefing weekend dear reefers~! :cheers: