WTG: Small frags of True Fibre Optic (Only for Newbies)

Angel Keeper

• SRC Member

Dear all, as a thank you gesture to the forum, I'm giving away 3 small frags of this beautiful coral to newbies... I can't give more as I do not have more available frags... This is done with the most evil intention of spreading the poisonous addiction of SPS...

To all newbies, please ensure that your tank parameters are ready for SPS before you contact me. I'm available through WhatsApp at 81394414...

Kindness begets kindness... Hopefully next time people will just give me frags... LOL! Just kidding...

Below is a picture of the mother colony...

post-23753-14127521200157_thumb.jpg

Angel Keeper

• Like 3

• SRC Member

so fast all taken?! Sigh...

you newbie meh? Haha

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Very nice!! Support you bro! u give away 3frags I let u cut 3frags off my tank if u don't hiam. Hehe pm me your number I send you pic

Wah! Didn't know kindness begets kindness that fast! Thanks for the offer, Bro!

Angel Keeper

• SRC Member

That's really a nice gesture, this forum and friends here are very helpful i must say.. just starting a new tank, SPS will be dream for maybe another one year..but really appreciate this forum and its senior members, meet many friend reefers in this couple of months, giving good advice,helps and of course lot of freebies.. thanks all for encouraging new people into this hobby...