My SPS Tank

• SRC Member

Awesome stuff! :)

Is the atlantic blue tang the one and only fish you've added so far? Besides grazing on algae, do you intend to provide it with other food? Algae itself may not be sufficient to keep it plump and healthy over the longer term.

• SRC Member
just added an AT from PR's recent shipment. nori is the other stuff that i feed both my tangs :)

I figure the AT is probably larger than the AB tang... are they getting along fine?

• 11 months later...

totally stunning...... more pics please...

the green stag you passed to me is still ard and growing well....resilient ONE ..... any close up on those nice pink pocis

here's the nice green stag you passed to me, love to get more from you on your next pruning session.

topdownview2.jpg:bow:

no problem Deepblue. if u wan more green stag, just PM me ;) its growing like crazy again :lol:

will do..just let me know when is a good time to collect....I'll cheong down to collect....love to see the tank in person :lol: