WTA sharks or morays

Welly

• SRC Member

Hi welly how big is your tank that you intend to keep Sharks in?

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Way too small... You do know that they require a large space to swim just to breathe, right?

Angel Keeper

Yeah i second that as well. Also from what i read before, round circular tank will also be better for them so they won't bump onto the sides.

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp

• SRC Member

Yup I'm sorry but that's not enough for sharks need to swim constantly to keep oxygen levels rich

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

Ah yaaa .. Nevermind .. Let it be .. U can't stop someone from what they wanna do or what they wanna keep.. 1 shark dead here is nothing compared to thousands killed for sharkfin or whatever shark related product.

If you worry about the shark , then worry too about the thousands of other reef fish , inverts , corals that we buy for this hobby.

• Like 1

Stairway to Heaven

• SRC Member

It's abit funny you two can give such a answer if You know It's gonna outgrow the tank causing multiple of problems then why still wanna keep you don't pity the shark? Would you like to be put in a tiny house with no room to move? Doesn't matter if others are dying that we can't do anything but yet gov all over the world are trying to stop it.. but in this case you can think..but yet you still wanna go ahead anyway it's up to you la you wanna try go ahead but your gonna run into trouble please read before committing

• SRC Member
It's not going to be a cheap mistake to make. Going to cost a 4 digit sum and I doubt anyone would give it up for adoption. Anyways .. I dun think keeping sharks in singapore is legal.
who cares about the cash? It's a life in your hands and you already know your tank not compatible still wanna tio get how?

who cares about the cash? It's a life in your hands and you already know your tank not compatible still wanna tio get how?

Bro .. I know a life is more important than anything. It pains me to see my nemo pass away, what more a shark, stingray or eel? I reef by the policy of "If u are not confident that it will outlive your tank, dun buy it. Corals included." Sadly .. How many of us are like that?

These people obviously doesn't see it that way.

• Like 1