WTA sharks or morays

Welly

• SRC Member

Dumb people are indifferent about mistakes.

Average people learn from own mistakes.

Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.

Which kind are you? :)

I'm none of the above leh... I'm the kind that laugh when people make mistakes that can be avoided hahaha

• SRC Member

welly, thought you mentioned you only want to view other people's shark tank when you created that thread? So you cant find any shark tank to view now you want to keep one in your tank? There's a reason why there is no shark tank.. nobody in the right mind will keep shark in a 5.5ft tank. I can tell you 11ft also not enough. The rest is really all up to you whether is morally correct to torture them.

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

Relax brothers... All of us have different agendas in different matters...

Welly, the choice is yours... However, it will be wise if the shark be handed over to someone else with the right equipment if you do spot anything amiss...

Good luck to you. We buy fish that we are confident in keeping them alive... You may have a different agenda, but my suggestion is to probably get a moderator to close this thread... Good luck with your search!

Angel Keeper

There's a difference between people who are dumb and stubborn.

Stubborn is what you are.

Eh please don't come here and extra, can ?

It is up to me not u to decide.

This is my life and not urs

• SRC Member

Since you are So stubborn and not taking advice nicely it's your choice but please read a lot for the sake of the shark..hope you will realize how wrong you are...

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Source: http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/help-my-neighbour-keeps-pythons/

There’s even a huge question whether the law, inadequate as it is, is being enforced properly. Some years ago, the developer of Parc Palais in Bukit Batok decided to keep sharks in a tank next to the swimming pool. They brought in one nurse shark and two black tip sharks. The problem was that the tank they built was not much more than 2 or 3 metres in length, but the sharks grew. Black tip sharks can reach 1 to 1.5 metres while nurse sharks can be 4 metres. In any case, sharks need a lot of space to swim.

So just from an animal welfare angle alone, it was crazy to keep sharks like that. This is in addition to whether the condominium should even have acquired them in the first place.

Acres wrote to AVA. “But they said, ‘let’s wait for the sharks to get bigger before we consider removing them’, ” Louis recalled. Later on, they did remove the smaller black tip sharks to a fish farm, but not the bigger nurse shark. As to why they didn’t remove the bigger shark, it’s not altogether clear; though one suspects it was because AVA themselves had nowhere to shelter it, even temporarily.

“So what became of the nurse shark?” I asked.

“It died. It died from being crammed, because in the end it was longer than the tank and its tail was always bent.”

Imagine the suffering.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

Eh please don't come here and extra, can ?

It is up to me not u to decide.

This is my life and not urs

Yes, your life is definitely for you alone to decide. But what about the sharks' lives? Do you have to right to decide for them while you refused to even listen to other peoples' opinions?

• SRC Member

Snoop just let it go la..cant do anything "we can bring a Horse To The Water but we can't force it to drink" we advise how much no point..ya i agree Welly Mods Please close this Awfull Thread!

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Hello everyone. I decided to post something here since everyone is posting something here and everyone has something to say about this! Guys, i feel that what many people who posted is saying is wrong. Even to the shame of some of the more experienced reefers. Why?

Because i see people trying to send a message to the TS. A positive one. YES. But people like Snoopy are taking that to the next level by calling the TS dumb and such. It no longer edges on the boundary of trying to help the TS gain knowledge or change his ways. Its almost hateful. Condemn the act my friends, not the person!

Dont make yourself look foolish and trivial by passing remarks like TS is dumb and stupid. And i dont think so many people have to repeat the same message so many times! What can you guys do?! Bring him to court?! So calm down everyone. I think the message has been clear enough. Dont mar your own reputation by skewing this issue to irrelevant proportions.

Leave this matter be and let the mod close this thread.

• Like 1

2u72lqx.gif

• SRC Member

Since you are So stubborn and not taking advice nicely it's your choice but please read a lot for the sake of the shark..hope you will realize how wrong you are...

He wont do it la. Trust me. I think the message is loud and clear. And maybe sometimes it may sound like he is being stubborn, but i think he is defending himself, not his ideas when he tells people to keep quiet. Because people have started condemning him as a person above and beyond his ideas. So, i disagree with you. He is not being stubborn about this. Dis he say he is going ahead with this? No right. So everyone calm down.

2u72lqx.gif

• SRC Member

Hello everyone. I decided to post something here since everyone is posting something here and everyone has something to say about this! Guys, i feel that what many people who posted is saying is wrong. Even to the shame of some of the more experienced reefers. Why?

Because i see people trying to send a message to the TS. A positive one. YES. But people like Snoopy are taking that to the next level by calling the TS dumb and such. It no longer edges on the boundary of trying to help the TS gain knowledge or change his ways. Its almost hateful. Condemn the act my friends, not the person!

Dont make yourself look foolish and trivial by passing remarks like TS is dumb and stupid. And i dont think so many people have to repeat the same message so many times! What can you guys do?! Bring him to court?! So calm down everyone. I think the message has been clear enough. Dont mar your own reputation by skewing this issue to irrelevant proportions.

Leave this matter be and let the mod close this thread.

I called him "dumb" because he rly is.

Just saying,and he said "shut your bloody mouth" to me.I just brushed it aside so why say me but you no say me?

He could have avoided dis mistake as someone have already mentioned,yet he still go on and say that dis is his life and not ours,so WTF did he start dis thread?

Have a good day :D

steak pls

I called him "dumb" because he rly is.

Just saying,and he said "shut your bloody mouth" to me.I just brushed it aside so why say me but you no say me?

He could have avoided dis mistake as someone have already mentioned,yet he still go on and say that dis is his life and not ours,so WTF did he start dis thread?

Have a good day :D

Hi WTF you want ?

You just small boy , don't talk so big.