Visiting coral farm and lck201

I will be visiting lck201 and coral farm on this coming wed(17th dec). I notice some people might not have a chance to visit them...

So i will be offering free ride to those who has got no transport, new to the hobby or never been to the mention place and wish to or dying to visit them(Might visit other shop if possible). Please give chances to those that has never been to the farm. And please do not aeroplane me, Causing another person to lose a chance to visit the farm

My car can take in another 4 person. Please leave your contact n name on this thread do not pm me.

Will meet in bukit batok crescent at 10.30am. Ending the trip around 3pm latest back in bukit batok crescent Detail will be given to those confirmed. Offer will close on 16th dec 4pm.

Disclaimer: i do not know what stocks they have or any new shipment on that day. I do not make any commission out of the trip.

I am doing it out of good will. If there are anyone trying me flame me in anyway. I will cancel the trip without hesitation.

• Like 1

DT 7ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft
Sump 4ft x 2ft x 2ft
2 x Jebao Wp60
2 x 5000 GPH Return Pump
1 x Teco Tr20 Chiller
4 x 150w Led Light Set
Np Biopellets

Ultraphos
Bubble Magus C99

Chaeto Refugium

2 x T5

wow how i wish you schedule this in weekend. really good gesture from you bro.

Weekend difficult for me. Family day. Wife will nag n nag.

DT 7ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft
Sump 4ft x 2ft x 2ft
2 x Jebao Wp60
2 x 5000 GPH Return Pump
1 x Teco Tr20 Chiller
4 x 150w Led Light Set
Np Biopellets

Ultraphos
Bubble Magus C99

Chaeto Refugium

2 x T5

• SRC Member

Thx Mr tan bro for yesterday at bring me to the farm . It's very big and a lot of fish to choose . I'm almost gone crazy when I 1st time saw so many fish to buy . Lol feeling too high to choose liao . So many choices .too bad yesterday not my pay day if not I sure spent everything on there . Haha then my CO sure kill me when I reached home ... hohoho. .... Cheers Mr tan and grateful for u to give me a chance to go there

• SRC Member

Thx Mr tan bro for yesterday at bring me to the farm . It's very big and a lot of fish to choose . I'm almost gone crazy when I 1st time saw so many fish to buy . Lol feeling too high to choose liao . So many choices .too bad yesterday not my pay day if not I sure spent everything on there . Haha then my CO sure kill me when I reached home ... hohoho. .... Cheers Mr tan and grateful for u to give me a chance to go there

Bro u should count ur self lucky tat ur payday not here yet. Lol

• SRC Member

I will be visiting lck201 and coral farm on this coming wed(17th dec). I notice some people might not have a chance to visit them...

So i will be offering free ride to those who has got no transport, new to the hobby or never been to the mention place and wish to or dying to visit them(Might visit other shop if possible). Please give chances to those that has never been to the farm. And please do not aeroplane me, Causing another person to lose a chance to visit the farm

My car can take in another 4 person. Please leave your contact n name on this thread do not pm me.

Will meet in bukit batok crescent at 10.30am. Ending the trip around 3pm latest back in bukit batok crescent Detail will be given to those confirmed. Offer will close on 16th dec 4pm.

Disclaimer: i do not know what stocks they have or any new shipment on that day. I do not make any commission out of the trip.

I am doing it out of good will. If there are anyone trying me flame me in anyway. I will cancel the trip without hesitation.

Salute.

• SRC Supporter

New Trio Fisheries ( LCK 201)

201 Neo Tiew Crescent , Spore 718895
Tel: (65) 81134618
Operating Hours: 10am - 6.30pm Daily

Coral Farm Aquaristic Pte Ltd

60 Lim Chu kang Lane 6F, Singapore 718843
Tel: (65) 63322928

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/