Moving 6 ft tank with live stock

Seafront

• SRC Member

Hello friends,

I need to move to AMK from Punggol my 6 ft tank with around 30 fishes in it. when I approached tank movers they move just tanks n not live stock n water they say.

Anyone knows where they move livestock for us too?

Thanks a bunch and save my tank pl :-)

Regards,

Sam

• SRC Member

Last time what i did was buy a big blue tube and put the fish and coral in my new place for week plus while i set up the old tank. Just make sure u change water regularly and have plenty of aeration for the blue tube. None mati in my case.

• Like 1

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member

Hello friends,

I need to move to AMK from Punggol my 6 ft tank with around 30 fishes in it. when I approached tank movers they move just tanks n not live stock n water they say.

Anyone knows where they move livestock for us too?

Thanks a bunch and save my tank pl :-)

Regards,

Sam

Have u tried sgbros?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• 2 years later...
  • SRC Member

Bro, think many tank makers can help with shifting including water and live stock move.  Have seen in exhibitions players like Reef System moving very big tanks plus live stock.

• SRC Member

Interesting part is that they can do it with very little or no live stock loss.  And we are talking about very large tanks with lots of live stock.

• SRC Member
20 hours ago, aloy said:

Interesting part is that they can do it with very little or no live stock loss.  And we are talking about very large tanks with lots of live stock.

Hi bro, any example to quote?.. :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member

Have seen Reef System moved tanks during exhibitions including aquarama.  Saw their similar  live stock in their showroom and also in the exhibition so I guess its the same.  Also saw them setting up very big tanks and the most live stock lasted the entire exhibition periods.  I take that as having the ability to move tanks, water, and probably keep the live stock in good conditon.

Separately, during my freshwater days, I also wanted to move a 4 foot tank.  Can't remember which vendor and they also offered the service of moving all the water plus livestock. There should be a few tank makers who offer this services.