WTS Assorted Reefing Equipment

triggerfish

• SRC Member

Another round of spring cleaning and discovered some gems:-

(1) Eheim Double Tap Connector (16/22), all used. have 4 in all, but one of it does not have the grey coloured locking 'device' at the end of it - all for $50.

(2) Eheim Single Tap Connector (16/22) - 3 brand new and 2 used. Take all for $50. (think each is about $25).

(3) Several O-ring, do not know the dimensions but if memory dfd not fail me, they were spares for FRs and the old school beckett - FOC

(4) Sure-grip magnet - used but no rust (at least didnt see any) - FOC

(5) Tunze holder (guess it was to hold the wavemaker in place etc) - FOC

(6) Brand new in box Vortech WP40 - but less the wet side (the 'propeller" is gone! but the dry side, controller (white in colour) and power adapter are brand new. Definitely out of warranty - good for those who are currently using 1 i guess to act as spare.

(7) Brand new Vortech WP20, but only dry side. Couldn't find the wet side and adapter but I guess could look for the replacement at SLT.

For itmes (6) & (7), as items are brand new BUT incomplete, I really do not know how much to let go, please quote. Do know what you are getting as I could only offer 3 day of warranty ie 3 days upon collection, take it back and try asap hence will be good if you are currently using Vortech thus allowing you to try it out.

Of course, please be reasonable in your quotes and lowballers will be ignored. If you do not hear from me it means you are ignored as simple as that. Need not try over and over again and kept asking whether is it too low etc or worst by only sending a "?"!

Please sms me at 9624 5824 or whatsapp (if you are asking for pictures) and all collections at Sembawang unless mutually agreed.