Hipporider's micro-reef

Sharan Guna

• SRC Member

Bro side track abit.

I treat my tank like my gf. Like how ppl treat car like wife. Like this i like my gf touch me all over mah.

Haha

But hor sometimes really very bad habit cant help leh. Even dun touch the rock, sometimes i staring at the tank, find the equipment abit out of place by few mm, i will go adjust. See like small fonger print then i will wipe and wipe

ahhahaa i also la! thats why my mother gave me her wise advice. But really la bro, i tend to see abit of improvement with my corals ater i dont put my hand in very often. Like, they seem to open bigger? ahhaha i dont know.

2u72lqx.gif

• SRC Member

ahhahaa i also la! thats why my mother gave me her wise advice. But really la bro, i tend to see abit of improvement with my corals ater i dont put my hand in very often. Like, they seem to open bigger? ahhaha i dont know.

Hmmp haha ur mother very fun lady.

• SRC Member

hi guys,

i decided to do a more comprehensive update of my cube including an FTS and many photos.

Some major happenings include most of my sps tryouts dying ( sad la but expected, oh well now i have snowypora!) and the addition of various corals and fishes.

2u72lqx.gif