What type of sps consider deep sea? And how deep in the sea can find?

• SRC Supporter

Yes bro dinGdinG, i agree with you on honouring our reservation or bids to be fair to the other party. But in this case regarding the deep sea snowypora, IMO i feel that our fellow reefer got chopped until very deep. I respect him for still being able to honour his deal. Seriously to me it's not about the amount of money lost but really damn paisay to get treated by lfs in this way. If me i might go get myself drunk first.

Yes bro ah chris, in this particular case it is really bad and we should definitely share info to protect fellow reefers and eradicate proven shameless LFS..

I was just giving my comments on honouring our deal with honourable LFS, it keeps our relationship going and it definitely creates a pleasant reefing scene here.. How we want to honour our deal and nego with the LFS is another issue altogether, everyone should have their own ways and honourable LFS should be able or can come to a reasonable resolution at the end of the day..

:cheers:

Just have to keep reefing... cant stop now~!

Understand is live stock, I beleave , if upon receive from the suplyers, and condition are differ, they should be able to deal with them rather than add on the profit and passin the damages to hobbies....not against any body,I do inport Aro last time. That's our practice.

• SRC Member

Reservation should be honoured if order item fit or closed to the ordered LS. if i order a flame angel and the LFS delivers me a torn fin stomach shunken one, of cos i have the right to reject it loh. The spirit of lemon law ah.

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Yes bro dinGdinG, i agree with you on honouring our reservation or bids to be fair to the other party. But in this case regarding the deep sea snowypora, IMO i feel that our fellow reefer got chopped until very deep. I respect him for still being able to honour his deal. Seriously to me it's not about the amount of money lost but really damn paisay to get treated by lfs in this way. If me i might go get myself drunk first.

Bro, wasted whole bunch of money liao still waste money on getting drunk.? Haha

• SRC Member

You've missed the initial thread that was discussing deep sea Sps. Was deleted . Only those who read the thread will understand

I was trying to read but only left a few page. I only see the white deepsea sps from firestarter. Is that the expensive sps u all talking about? Looks like a dead coral . Expensive?

• SRC Member

I was trying to read but only left a few page. I only see the white deepsea sps from firestarter. Is that the expensive sps u all talking about? Looks like a dead coral . Expensive?

Yes, as mentioned by the owner of that coral here, he paid $488 for that 'dead' coral.

Heard that tomorrow got more sps coming in. Don't know if its deep sea snowypora or not. Maybe you can go take a look and share?

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter