can't find my previous post, so posting again
1. reef octopus ato - $20
2. led lights - 1.5 feet - $20
3. vertex 1.5L reactor - $40
4. reef octopus water blaster return pump 12600 - $150
5. hanna checker Alkalinity (ppm) version - $40
interested - WhatsApp 83284194
collection at Tg Rhu
Decommissioning my 5ft tank! Quality items in great condition.
- Bubble Magus Insump Skimmer Curve 7 ( 3 mnths old ) | Skims like a champ | $200
- 4Ft Maxspect r420r 300w | Cond 8/10 due to stubborn stand rail. The stand can still be adjusted with a bit of pushing | $300
- Live and dead rocks; mix of large, medium and small pieces. Able to fill up at 5ft tank with plenty of excesses. At least 6 salt bucket worth of rocks. | $100
- Live Sand; Mix of Caribsea Bahamas oolite & Special grade reef sand. Approximately 45kg of it but have not measured. Fills a 5ft to an even 1inch depth | $100
- Live sand + Live/dead rocks | $160
- Refractometer | Well taken care of, cleaned with fresh water after every use | $20
- Instant Ocean Hydrometer | Well taken care of, cleaned with fresh water after every use | $10
* Free Bucket worth of coral chips with any purchase above $100 *
* Delivery to your location at my convenience for purchases above $160 *
Pm me or please whatsapp me at 9653 8710 if you are interested. Thanks!
Wanted to hold off this until I cleared my fishes, but it is a challenge to catch the fishes with all the rock in the tank, so here goes ...
Live Rocks (roughly 20 pieces in total, around 6 are relatively large - enough to fit a 5 x 1.5 x 2 tank) @ $150
Live Sand (around 1 - 1.5 inch depth for same tank dimension) @ $50
Live Rocks may be harvested immediately (please supply own pails - you will probably need around 3 of the salt mix pails).
Live Sand once livestock is cleared only.
Please whatsapp 91682887 to deal.