WTS - Brand New AI Hydra 52 x 2 (No warranty)

woyeng**

• SRC Member

Let's discuss the spirit of warranty.

For me, the interpretation of "warranty being non transferrable" is that the warranty for one product is tied to its serial number and will be strictly used for this serial number. This same warranty cannot be used to fix a similar product with another serial number.

The notion that a warranty is tied to the person is wrong interpretation and illogical.

By the same token, if a new product has been offered in exchange for a spoilt product foc, then its fair that the warranty of the new product be back dated to the original purchase date. However, if the new product is bring paid for then the same warranty period should be abided. The new product and its owner should not be discriminated upon and the serial number should not be marked.

Hi guys, just to share, i believe TS is not overly concerned over the warranty issue. That has been clarified and well understood. I think hes concern is as mentioned in the FB comment...

"Reef Depot, i did not buy AI sol, neither did i buy the so called upgrade kit which u mentioned. I can only presume that these upgrade kits are made available to pple already owning AI sol for them to decide if they wish to make the move to upgrade. Once again, it is provided to the person to make an informed decision.

In my case, i certainly was not informed neither was i given the chance to make a choice as regards to whether i want an upgraded set or not."

I can see where the frustration comes from, I hope both sides can come to an agreeable term. Cheers.

Bro regardless of what he buy or what he did not buy, it is true that RD did not sell it to him. Just as what david mention in FB he is getting the seller into the pic.

If we are mislead to buying a products, we find the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

2 hydra 52 reserved pending collection...will advice once buyer has collected. Mod kindly leave thread up. Thank you.

post-955-0-51050500-1430715071_thumb.jpg

Dear seller, while you were busy claiming dishonesty and unfair treatment. You yourself have been telling interested buyers that you topped up 300 per set of AI when the actual fact is you have topped up only 200 per set. (invoice in RD facebook shows that) to the Interested buyers, please think again.. To seller, please take a chill pill before flaming others.. besides, this is pples rice bowl you are talking about..

• Like 1

• SRC Member

This should be taken in context.

Yes i acknowledge that my text was incorrect and i should not hv revealed price to begin with. My apologies.

Reason for what i did believe it or not was to protect RD's interests. I suppose this deal was only done in view of all the crap i went thru so by right nobody else would be getting it unless they went thru the same crap like me....

But i do sincerely apologize.

I think this is still a forum for hobbyists and such disagreements should still be taken backstage although the intention is to warn new hobbyists, all these flaming seeds in bad feelings and repute into our hobby.

My apologies to you too for dragging this up. But...

Just stay happy and reef on :)

• SRC Member

Bro giantbicycle,

I do appreciate your candour and clarifications are certainly in order. My original intention was to take this to another forum. In fact, the discussions and debates are actually done at RD FB site concurrently.

Point is....at the end of the day, i was prepared to accept the final hydra 52 deal but i feel deeply aggrieved at the warranty issue which RD decided to broadcast and i decided to clarify matters. Otherwise it may appear like i hv been an ungrateful customer which is far from the truth.

In any case, i m still pursuing the warranty issue actively for the buyer of the hydra 52 as part of my responsibility to pass on the best to the buyer.

This should be taken in context.

Yes i acknowledge that my text was incorrect and i should not hv revealed price to begin with. My apologies.

Reason for what i did believe it or not was to protect RD's interests. I suppose this deal was only done in view of all the crap i went thru so by right nobody else would be getting it unless they went thru the same crap like me....

But i do sincerely apologize.

Please share with us how much did you top up for the unit to HYdra 52 ? So that we can all judge here if they cut throat you on the price anot ?

• SRC Member

Please sharearrow-10x10.png with us how much did you top up for the unit to HYdra 52 ? So that we can all judge here if they cut throat you on the price anot ?

Bro,

Please refer to previous posts regarding this matter. It's not about cut throat no cut throat... You want to judge go right to the starting point. Alternatively, you may visit RD FB page for more info.

Thank you.