My IM Fusion 20

jasyu

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

28 degrees is not bad... RIP yr royal gramma, did u get an ammonia spike from adding so much livestock at the same time?

Tested and everything is zero all the way. Guess the zeolites are sucking all of it up.

For reference my gonio which i just sold, my elegance, anemone, sun corals are all opening up nicely and big. All fishes are feeding well.

So far really statisifed with zeovit system

• SRC Member

27oC is as good as having a chiller liao

Seriously thinking of getting a haliea now that the price has dropped. But need to get a return pump that can fit into the back of my tank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw some shrimp hobbyist use steel bar etc let cold water pass through, then put those bar inside tank. If back compartment too small can try this way and use old return pump connect to a pail of water. ^^

But then, changing pump is easier. Nice tank anyway! Hope to see more corals up soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Hi jasyu,

starting my IM20 soon too. How to make the rocks purple like yours? Your firefish jumps? Still thinking should I have them. Last time either they jump out or too scare to come out. 

I think the IM nano tanks come with a  top screen to prevent jumpers from getting out.. 

• SRC Member

I think the IM nano tanks come with a  top screen to prevent jumpers from getting out.. 

yup. come with it but i have to DIY my own due to my light set experiment that sits on the tank edge, so the stock cover can't be used.