IM Fusion 10 owners

Patrick

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

U can also use the spinstream. It really helps make the water flow to all areas for nano tanks

Sofishticated Friend

hi, thinking of trying this too. Do you know if it weakens the resultant water flow as the some of the energy from the water is used up rotating the spinstream? Hoping to get some reviews

• SRC Member

I'm using the spinstream too. Just got a sicce syncra nano with 430l flow. Don't see any difference after the change. Sian. Any Wavemaker u guys think that is suitable for our tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Hi, no it does not. Of course if u use a duckbill nozzle it sort of increases the pressure but that is static. Water rotation is a good trade off for static pressure in my opinion.

Sofishticated Friend

That makes a lot of sense, agree random flow is more impt , thanks 

• SRC Member

I'm using the spinstream too. Just got a sicce syncra nano with 430l flow. Don't see any difference after the change. Sian. Any Wavemaker u guys think that is suitable for our tank?

sunsun jvp-110? Then point at your power head to create random flow

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Hi guys, anyone interested in a group buy of custom acrylic tops? It's made by a guy from USA.

If anyone is interested maybe we can share the shipping cost. Please drop me a mail at mel6480@yahoo.com.sg

Here are some photos:

10f77a97166cbb38ffd5aa53850d03e6.jpgcf5d9ee167865a9bcf38d42c17de01f4.jpg6f788f415f336628a20deb0460ef1cd0.jpge0a8ab383619ea9efd113c73c1792a09.jpg383aa4d4aa0989c972876af4fd448ced.jpg9da0050184f949998b93b239cd581697.jpg0884e1a01704694310cb399e401dd1b0.jpg9718bd2c3bebf62b30afe96639c01a4e.jpg878ef626baeaa9355a5ad8982b7cfb58.jpg4bfed2c4dd96d6e49c989e1b7ac256e5.jpg

For the Im 10g we offer two thickness's, .250" (6mm) and .375" (9mm). For the .250 it is a base price of $60 and for the thicker .375 it is a base of $90. If interested in a hinged feeding door it would be an additional $20. This covers both clear and soild black tops. If interested in a colored option we are currently just charging material cost.

These do not include shipping, and to be honest shipping internationally might be more expensive then the actual top. You mentioned having a local fish scene so one possibility that comes to mind if the shipping is to much, is doing a group buy. That would maybe allow shipping to be split between a few people.

For reference if other people are interested here are some rough price structures so people get an idea.

Under 20x20 - $60-$110 (only sizes we allow thinner material to be used)

around 24x24 - $130

Around 36x36 - $160

For more info, please view his nano-reef post http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/364554-custom-acrylic-tops-new-im-10-pricing-nice-and-cheap/

Edited by riotriot

• SRC Member

Thanks! Interesting product! Any reviews of how it fares against the stock cover? That comes with fabric meshing which allows airflow. Is this solid acrylic or comes with meshing too?

• SRC Member

Thanks! Interesting product! Any reviews of how it fares against the stock cover? That comes with fabric meshing which allows airflow. Is this solid acrylic or comes with meshing too?

Maybe you can check here for reviews. http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/364554-custom-acrylic-tops-new-im-10-pricing-nice-and-cheap/

His is acrylic mesh which allows light to pass through so its better for some lighting which doesn't cast the fabric mesh with the original mesh. There is also option for a hinged feeding door so you don't have to remove the cover everytime you feed.

• SRC Member

Hi brothers, no thread for innovative marine 30L :(

Enjoying my innovative marine tank with its accessories. cool product so far!

Hope all your tanks are doing well!

bro can post your updates here as well after all it's IM.