Water Parameter, is that all good?

• SRC Member

Hey Bros,

So, actually my water temperature has always been stable, like 26.8 to 27.2. 
But, I have actually noticed that my Phosphate were 3mg/l...way too high and my Nitrate around 50. Too high also, over feeding; Maybe it explains the reaction of the corals, dying.

Your thoughts?
Now oversees...the tank is operating alone...hope it will be fine when I am back.

bro try to keep your temp within 26 and not above 27. my 2 cents worth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello There,

Quick update. My tank had a leak...appartment got flooded twice with salt water...not fun. Yet, I managed to save the live stock. And flooding in the appartment was ok, just a lot of rincing.

The shop I bought the tank from has been very responsive, sending someone right ahead to collect live stock, stop the leak (joint...surprising for this brand - never happened before) and empty the tank. Sad sight for me.
Eventually, they replaced with a brand new tank, brought the live stock back that was still alive and new sand...and the tank is running again. Only 4 days to go though this. So, big round of applause for this company. PM me if you wanna know.

New Hobby lah - discovering...learning fast (or at least trying to learn fast)