Guccivera's leather and angel tank

Very nice collection of fishes with corals! Without chiller at 31degC!

What is the water parameters, can share?

Don't really measure parameter bro.

Cause tank is stable and mature

:)

Newly added fish!

b212d3d0a2e56b9227068e2f6238496d.jpg

This is a signature : hi

• SRC Member

Nice French angel bro..ur tank is a great test for high temp but angelfish coloration affected (although all setups & "ming" r different ;) )

Btw, u add fishes pretty fast..good luck yea :) hope to see a video soon..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Nice French angel bro..ur tank is a great test for high temp but angelfish coloration affected (although all setups & "ming" r different ;) )

Btw, u add fishes pretty fast..good luck yea :) hope to see a video soon..

I don't think coloration is affected by temperature. Instead iodine . Because I've this tank more than a year and my fish color still maintain there.

As for fish I can't really say I add pretty fast. I just post photo pretty slow. My rules are 1 fish per week.

The most important part for high temp is oxygen. I've my way to make more air circulation haha.

• SRC Member

I don't think coloration is affected by temperature. Instead iodine . Because I've this tank more than a year and my fish color still maintain there.

As for fish I can't really say I add pretty fast. I just post photo pretty slow. My rules are 1 fish per week.

The most important part for high temp is oxygen. I've my way to make more air circulation haha.

Steady bro..I share ur sentiment on water temp too..so how is ur iodine dosing regime like?

Initially tot u add new fish after every other day by the posting dates..haha..one fish per week is a good guide..:)

Btw, have u changed to XF150? :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Steady bro..I share ur sentiment on water temp too..so how is ur iodine dosing regime like?

Initially tot u add new fish after every other day by the posting dates..haha..one fish per week is a good guide..:)

Btw, have u changed to XF150? :)

Yes haha must change , for more air circulation and for leather to move.

Iodine dose will be a cap every 3 day. But most important is water change. For me I either once per 2 week or a higher percent of nsw every month.

Leather need iodine else will bleach

b9533703ab59ef2c4315fc560282aaf7.jpg

Tank shot with queen and king :)

Is that a juv Blue face or koran angel fish in the photo ? The line on the body look very unique

Is that a juv Blue face or koran angel fish in the photo ? The line on the body look very unique

Bombom give to me he say is a half misbar Koran haha

247f5deb99bebe70e43d0e827f10cc70.jpg2d70dea6796e925e1ef2e76dfca0d268.jpg

Added a purple mask in sump :) it swimming with the French happily and feeding on sponge and some shrimp.

• SRC Member

Very nice tank and collection of fishes bro! Interesting to know that your tank's temp is at 30-31. Mine is that 'hot' too and I am still thinking whether to go for a chiller.

Mind sharing what is capacity of your tank plus sump and all? Advantage of a large tank like yours is that the water parameters are much more stable.

I am into mantis shrimp and frogfishes btw - thanks for alerting me to the peacock at sea life. :)

Sorry guys I have no time to answer everyone I will take one day to answer all your enquiries

Anyway is so hard to take photo of my new fish

Asfur

1ae77430f2c1e8441b640e1166703c2b.jpg7624eb9d0f32e11d30372de1df6cb83f.jpg