Triton LANI LEDs

Iwarna

• Sponsor

Over the years of trying various LEDs, I have killed lots of SPS corals after converting from T5s and MHs. Even with the advancements of LEDs, new controllability and versatility, I would rate my success about 60-70% at best. Some SPS just can't hold up their original nice bright colours. 

Often my advice to my clients is to supplement with T5s after having limited success with their purchased LEDs.

Before my trip to Dusseldorf, I have seen lots of photos of the German Triton tank and knew this tank is running purely on LEDs. I JUST have to see the actual tank for myself to convince the colours and growth in that tank is REAL!

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Sponsor

Triton LANI LED. (Version 1)

It is coming to 5 years. The German Triton tank is still running on version 1 of the Triton Lani LEDs.

Lani-One.jpg

Lani - one 2.jpg

Lani - one 3.jpg

Lani - one 4 (1).jpg

Edited by Iwarna

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Sponsor

This is what we are using for our showroom:

Triton LANI LED. (Version 2). The Unibody

Lani - Two 1.jpg

Lani - unibody 2.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

For our showroom, we customized 2 X acrylic stands to support 4 X LANI.

lani stand 1.jpeg

Lani stand 2.jpeg

lani stand 3.jpeg

lani stand 4.jpeg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

We persisted, and waited, and delayed our showroom opening due to our insistence on using this lights and ONLY these lights...

Without going too technical, our reasons are:
(you can read more from: http://www.lani-led.de/index.php?id=7&L=1)

1. Each LED runs in a 1-watt operation. This prolonged the life-span of the LEDs and saves me the trouble of changing tubes or bulbs . I believe Triton LEDs can last me 5 years or more but shall have to wait and see.

2. No fan needed! I.E no noise, no need to change fans! After changing to using LEDs, although there is no need to change bulbs or tubes like before, I started to change fans yearly for the lights instead... >:( 

3. No need to adjust lighting parameters such as LED colour arrangement and wavelength ranges by ourselves! - I am guilty of playing various settings of LED light and causing corals 'deaths and sufferings' for my light experiments. And worse...Before I can get it right, a new version checks in! 

4. Extremely energy efficient - The Cree XT-E LEDs used in TRITON LANI LEDs with 1 watt produce 139 lumen per watt measured at 85°C, or 160 lumen per watt measured at 25°C (in 1-watt operation). Impressive for a 1-watt penetration for my 80cm deep tank!

5. Tested and proven (and verified by my trip to Dusseldorf!) - LED lights designed for biological use must ideally perform long-term public functionality tests in order to ensure safe, successful operation for extended periods. 

6. Evenly illuminated aquarium - Maybe this address some hobbyists' FAQ - "Why is my crystal glass not as bright and clear as your Triton tank's crystal glass?"

To conclude:
TRITON LANI LED lights feature very low energy consumption and noiseless operation to provide perfect illumination of the entire tank. TRITON LANI LEDs surpasses the advantages of the previous types of lighting – T5 (deeper penetration) and HQI (lesser heat) and achieve high levels of energy efficiency. Having achieved the highest possible illumination quality solely with LEDs without having to operate a cooling device when temperatures rise.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

A UK customer's tank with Lani. Like Ehsan's tank, Even the underside of SPS seems to retain full colouration

UK Triton Lani tank 1.jpg

UK Triton Lani tank 2

UK Triton Lani tank 3.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

TRITON Reef: Diveomanic`s Reef
3.000 Liter SPS Reeftank

Standzeit: 24 Monate (im Okt. 2014)

Beleuchtung: Triton LANI Pro LED

Strömung: ClosedLoop 2x BlueEco, PantaRhei HydroWizard

Maintanance: Triton Elemetz, TraceBase Iod, V, Zn, Sr, Mg

Wasserwerte: KH 7-8, CA 430, MG 1350, NO 1,5, PO 0,04, PH 7,5-8,0 Redox 450, T 24-27 C°

Triton reef 1.jpg

triton reef 2.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

Let's do a little experiment. Added in a SUPER DARK BROWN SPS today 4pm 19/10/2015.

Will update colours growth (if any)

Brown SPS.jpeg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

Montipora Digitata and Samarensis growth rates and coloration (1 month interval comparison)

New growth are reflected with new pointed heads. A dark brown digi turns to a nice light color with blue polyps. 

image.jpeg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• Sponsor

From chocolate to strawberry

image.jpeg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Sponsor

Let's do a little experiment. Added in a SUPER DARK BROWN SPS today 4pm 19/10/2015.

Will update colours growth (if any)

Brown SPS.jpeg

picture update 28/12/2015

image.jpeg

Untitled-1copy.jpg