Hong Kong

xeneryx

• SRC Member

Yup, bought some zoas mainly yellow and blue , good patterns abt S$ 20-40 for a small colony .

very nice lps 60% of which I don't think we can find here. Excellent higher-mid range , but no spectacular pieces . Good value of money. But corals mainly in one shop , one or two others have some, but not a lot , mostly average.The shops here have a lot more stock in general than the ones in sg

Saw a few large bn frags I really wanted to buy, haven't seen much big frags or even colonies of bn back here. Bought magnetic magnifying glass/glass cleaner. Didn't buy any fish as the shop owner didn't think that they would survive the trip back as I'm flying back tmr

Sent from my pigeon using Tapatalk

pls share pics of your new acquisitions when you are back

Wow with all that stock & variety, that can only mean the reefing scene in HK is active! Any idea if they have a local reefing forum?

They do have a local forum. But not as widely used as us I felt. But they have blogs/websites by sellers to inform about shipments. Photos can be pretty exciting too!

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

Amazing! 

Thanks for sharing the photos.  Looks like HK LFS are more vibrant than ours with so many to choose!  I can imagine the excitement when you were there.

Should plan a trip to HK! 

yes bro, my friends can't stand me. Lol

i went every single day!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...