which LFS help to setup marine tank

• SRC Member

U can go pacific reef. They do sell those plug and play set, complete with led , protein skimmer etc.

But for beginner would recommend you stay away from 1ft (or other small size tank) as the parameter will be very difficult to maintain (for beginner) from the evaporation. And since water is in small volume, little to no room for error.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply bro daveyy, i have been keeping freshwater fishes for almost 4 years, so wanting to try out something new. Just want something like a cube tank on my study table and my budget is not high either. Somewhere about $400-$500

What type of size you looking for. Cube can go from 0.5 to 2 ft range. For plug and play set shouldn't be more ex than 300

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

The smaller the tank the larger the error margin. Try go for a little bigger than a 1ft at least. Those you see at shops they diligently maintain daily. Start from a good foundation and it will bring you further. Start wrong and you may get disappointed when things don't turn out well like how you wanted.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk