WTG - 1 Lot of Dried Big & Small Beautiful White Sea Rocks To Give

victorcool

Hi Reefers,

I have gain much from other fellow generous reefers and now I want to give back. As I do not have a lot of free time, I have decommissioned my tank but I'll be back when kids are older.

I have 1 lot of some dried big and small beautiful white sea rocks giving away free. It is great for 3 feet tanks. About 3 big (Largest, longer than 1 feet) and 4 smaller ones (about 1 feet or smaller). It's not live rocks but it is up for free. Dried for many years since 2009 but very clean. I have no time to take pictures too. Takers must take the whole lot

If no takers, I'll just throw it away. Quite heavy need to have your own transport and bring your trolley. I have the final say to whom I'll give away to. No nonsense on my threads post please. Interested parties please do write in. FCFS on this topic replies only, no PMs accepted. 1 Item for 1 reefer only. Prefer to give to newbies. Collection will be at nearby Serangoon Central area. 

Thanks,
Victorcool B)

truth remains..."Thirsty in an Ocean"