My NEW 60L Jireh Eco Marine System

DJC80

• 2 weeks later...
On 28 December 2016 at 6:20 PM, kenyee said:

It shd b a matured n beautiful tank now yea..any update? :) 

The tank has been decommissioned now :( were in the process of relocating back to Australia. 

The tank, skimmer, pump and LED is now for sale was a set (or to throw away the pump, skimmer and LED).

Bought it 1 year ago now selling it for $300

• SRC Member
1 hour ago, DJC80 said:

The tank has been decommissioned now :( were in the process of relocating back to Australia. 

The tank, skimmer, pump and LED is now for sale was a set (or to throw away the pump, skimmer and LED).

Bought it 1 year ago now selling it for $300

Oh ok..nice tank yea..set up a new tank in Australia :)

For selling of tank, u can post SRC facebook too..or u can post on carousell..good luck in ur sales

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Hi All - just an update, still selling off my 65L REEFMAX Marine Fish-tank. This includes the LED Lights (as seen in the photos) & return pump. The only thing needed is the protein skimmer. Great little tank, plug and play, easy to maintain. Purchased for $459 only 1 year ago, now decommissioned and cleaned and ready to sell for $250 (or nearest offer).

PM if you are interested. Sorry not selling my AI LED's as this is coming back to Australia with me.