GSP help

Patrick

• SRC Member

Wondering if any bros have the same experience. I have a GSP opened fully but recently opens only a few polyps. All other LPS and another GSP are doing fine. I tried moving it to higher flow, reduce salinity but it remains the same. Any advice is most welcomed. Thanks 

• SRC Member

Move it away from the light a bit and see if it helps. Also, leave it alone for longer periods of time, they usually don't like being touched.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Wondering if any bros have the same experience. I have a GSP opened fully but recently opens only a few polyps. All other LPS and another GSP are doing fine. I tried moving it to higher flow, reduce salinity but it remains the same. Any advice is most welcomed. Thanks 

Im having a same problem too..really frustrating..the rest of corals are fine but not the GSP..my parameters are fine as well..

I had the same problem for 2 weeks or so. Turned out I moved them around too much. Put it on top with good light and flow for a few weeks to let it acclimate. Nowadays I can throw him around the tank and he opens up instantly.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk