WTS - IBOX SKIMZ NANO TANK with Build-in Skimmer

Selling my collection of SKIMZ IBOX NANO TANKS with Build-in Skimmer as following per what you see in the attached pictures:

1. Skimz iBox 20 Nano Tank  with build-in Skimmer in White Color at $90

2. Skimz iBox 20 Nano Tank with build-in Skimmer in Black Color at $70 (Skimmer in working condition but has some noise)

You can refer to the following links for more info on the Nano Tank and the Skimmer:

http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/productsDetail.asp?productid=1551

http://aquamarin.com.sg/productsDetail.asp?productid=1647

Interested party please PM me with your contact to arrange for viewing and collection in Sengkang on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks

IMG_7437.JPG

IMG_7439.JPG

IMG_7440.JPG

IMG_7441.JPG

............................................................................................................................................

Feel free to visit my Aquarium blog @

http://taysaquarium.blogspot.sg/

Latest update both tanks still available and with the following best pricing:

1. Skimz iBox 20 Nano Tank  with build-in Skimmer in White Color at $70

2. Skimz iBox 20 Nano Tank with build-in Skimmer in Black Color at $50 (Skimmer in working condition but has some noise)

A very special package at $100 if buyer purchase both the tanks together !

So, do not miss the above special pricing which is on a First Come First Serve basis.

Pls PM me with your contact number for viewing and collection at Sengkang.

• Like 1

............................................................................................................................................

• 2 weeks later...

Both tanks are sold! Thanks to all the enquirers and supports.

Mod, please help to close the thread with thanks :)

• Like 1

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Max M
      Hi fellow reefers,
      I've got quite an experience with freshwater planted tanks, including larger system with a sump like setup, a very high PAR tanks with no algae issues (with precise nutrient & water chemistry control), complex filtration etc., and now I feel kinda ready for a saltwater setup.
      This is supposed to be a mixed reef where I plan to start with some easiest species and gradually evolve it as I learn more to more delicate fishes & LPS & SPS over a few years time.
      The question for this topic is whether I should got with a 5x2x2 ft tank which is much more convenient space wise, or shall I squeeze in 6x2x2 ft if it will offer much more flexibility in the future. I'm reading contradictory advices, some folks say 5 ft vs 6 ft is a huge difference, some say it's more or less the same. 5 ft fits perfectly in my room, 6 ft is a tight fit, but I'd go for it is it is a real difference. I'm just planning as of now, nothing is bought yet, so other dimension suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks!
    • By Mr. Tay
      Decom and clearing two good working condition JBJ 24 Gallon (90 Liter)  IOS Cube Tanks with the following dimension :
      W 45cm (18”), L 45cm (18”), H 45cm (18”)
      both tank comes with Lights, Filter Media, Piping as per the attached photos.
      Looking at $38 per tank  or $70 for both tanks.
      Also available Eheim Pump 1048 (made In Germany) in good working condition clearing at $35 onlyPackage deal for 1 JBJ Nano tank with Eheim 1048 pump at $70 only.
      PM to arrange for viewing / collection in Sengkang on a First Come First Serve basis. 

• By Leo_ian
      Has anyone seen dwarf gobies besides clown gobies before. I have always found them beautiful and they have practically zero bioload bcs of their size. I am planning to keep a school of them in my 20 gallons. I know it may be abit small but as i have found, they have very little bioload

i cant seem to put a pic of a trimma goby here so...

• By bellinayu
      - Selling as a set or individually. 
      - Whole 
      -Selling as a set @ $600 or individually. Prices below. Open to negotiation 
      - Made by CRA Aquarium
      - You’ll need to get own movers to dismantle piping, move and install for you at your own cost.
      1 . Tank 1 : size : L 42" x W30" x H18"
      -12mm glass (Braceless ) with front and left Crystal glass
      -Black silicone / Black oyama at back
      -Bean animal overflow on right ( 3 holes )
       2 . Top electrical cabinet L10" x W36" x H18" 
      - With door and lamination
      3 . Tank 2 : Size : L20" x W20" x H 18"
      - 10mm glass ( Braceless ) with bean animal overflow
      - With back wood panel to clip light
      4 . Base cabinet : L81" x W36" x H 343⁄4”
      - Construct with 3”x2” solid Kapo wood structure
      - with front and right side doors (electrical compt. On right )
      - color : Body : 23E67 Congo Teak
      - Doors : 23U37 Trinity Wood L
      No sump
      Item 1&2: $300
      Item 3: $150
      Item 4: $300 (need to sell 1-3 first)
      Items1-4 as a set: $600
      Text me at 81117171 to arrange viewing at Depot Rd. 

• By crowntaillover
      Just started cycling my 40 litres a week ago
      Tank: IM nuvo tank 10
      Light: Reefled 50
      Sand from carib lsea
      Dry rock
      PH:8.4, NH3/NH4 0.25, NO2 0, NO3 5

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

WTG Yellow Watchman Goby

2. 9