WTS QUALITY LIVE ROCKS & RBTA

xinde

• SRC Member

Selling some 2 year old pest free quality live Rocks and 1 RBTA .5pcs big stand alone Rocks with some smaller rocks that you see with the RBTA. Coral farm 1kg, marine life 2.5kg. Tonga 2kg. Some rasta zoas attach on it. RBTA opens up to about fist size ! Everything for only $50! Interested party please contact me @97104907 or PM me thank you! 

Retail rates of these Rocks: Rocks are from coral farm @ $18/ kg and marine life @$15/kg, there are some tonga like stand alone rocks also.

IMG-20160622-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160622-WA0001.jpg

• SRC Member
5 hours ago, xinde said:

Selling some 2 year old pest free quality live Rocks and 1 RBTA .5pcs big stand alone Rocks with some smaller rocks that you see with the RBTA. Coral farm 1kg, marine life 2.5kg. Tonga 2kg. Some rasta zoas attach on it. RBTA opens up to about fist size ! Everything for only $50! Interested party please contact me @97104907 or PM me thank you! 

Retail rates of these Rocks: Rocks are from coral farm @ $18/ kg and marine life @$15/kg, there are some tonga like stand alone rocks also.

IMG-20160622-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160622-WA0001.jpg

Rocks reserved! Thank you for viewing :)