WTS TANK, EQUIPMENTS & REMAINING MEDIA

xinde

• SRC Member

Hi all I have the remaining items for quick sale as I'm clearing everything and taking a break from reefing & fish keeping. Interested parties please contact me @97104907 or dm me. Thank you! :) 

1. 4X1.2x1.2 feet custom shallow lagoon rimless tank 10mm crystal glass made from aquarium artist. Small compact and beautiful tank that gives you plenty of room for scaping . Comes with a 3ft sump tank and a 3000l return pump & a custom made Hood that was added 2 months ago. Tank itself is about 1year++ old.  Pipings has been made easy with extra valve for chiller thus you will not need another pump for chiller. Plug & play.

NOTE: overflow is at the side of the tank which gives extra space in the tank itself , however there is a crack at the overflow compartment which I have sealed off with silicon and has been running for 3 months without any leak. Letting go at only $150 only with sump and return pump. With complete media seen in the picture that includes 2x marine pure blocks , biohomme + & bacteria house & CR etc etc it's  $300. Please arrange own professional movers as the piping needs to be cut & reconnected for the move. 

2. Flipper standard size glass algae cleaner used for 5 months . Excellent scrubber in good working condition - $45

3.  Two little fish phosban 150 with small eheim pump - $60

Thank you for viewing :)

IMAG4363.jpg

IMAG4365.jpg

• SRC Member
12 hours ago, xinde said:

Hi all I have the remaining items for quick sale as I'm clearing everything and taking a break from reefing & fish keeping. Interested parties please contact me @97104907 or dm me. Thank you! :) 

1. 4X1.2x1.2 feet custom shallow lagoon rimless tank 10mm crystal glass made from aquarium artist. Small compact and beautiful tank that gives you plenty of room for scaping . Comes with a 3ft sump tank and a 3000l return pump & a custom made Hood that was added 2 months ago. Tank itself is about 1year++ old.  Pipings has been made easy with extra valve for chiller thus you will not need another pump for chiller. Plug & play.

NOTE: overflow is at the side of the tank which gives extra space in the tank itself , however there is a crack at the overflow compartment which I have sealed off with silicon and has been running for 3 months without any leak. Letting go at only $150 only with sump and return pump. With complete media seen in the picture that includes 2x marine pure blocks , biohomme + & bacteria house & CR etc etc it's  $300. Please arrange own professional movers as the piping needs to be cut & reconnected for the move. 

TANK ON HOLD. 3 buckets worth of medias including 2x marine pure blocks up for sale at $150 for all.

2. Flipper standard size glass algae cleaner used for 5 months . Excellent scrubber in good working condition - $45

3.  Two little fish phosban 150 with small eheim pump

REACTOR RESERVED 

Thank you for viewing :)

IMAG4363.jpg

IMAG4365.jpg