Ashtrax's Marine tank.

Ashtrax

• SRC Member
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 8:36 PM, Ashtrax said:

Bro, check if ur return nozzle will stop turning at times n need to give it a tap to start turning again? Did u clean the nozzle? Thks :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
1 minute ago, kenyee said:

Bro, check if ur return nozzle will stop turning at times n need to give it a tap to start turning again? Did u clean the nozzle? Thks :)

it could be due to insufficient flow too?

• SRC Member
10 hours ago, Jimmy75 said:

it could be due to insufficient flow too?

Yea i did what i did was disassemble it change the fly wheel to another direction and it working fine.

Meaning to say from anti clockwise to clockwise :) hope it helps.

• SRC Member
11 hours ago, Ashtrax said:

Yea i did what i did was disassemble it change the fly wheel to another direction and it working fine.

Meaning to say from anti clockwise to clockwise :) hope it helps.

Bro, u mean urs will stop turning at time when its turning anti clockwise? :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• 3 years later...
  • SRC Member

Came a long way have been reefing since December 2016. When i decided to convert from 6ft arowana tank to a nano marine tank. Well all I would say it a lot more expensive to maintain a marine tank as compare to arowana tank.

So far many good things had happened Upgrade from Nano to a 2ft. After 3 years now my tank is fully stock up with different LPS why i only choose LPS well firstly my tank is rather small can't really keep SPS as they are less aggressive as compare to LPS. Just focus on one type. My over all favorites are still hammers different design, colors as compare to torches.

Parameters wise i don't measure on a weekly or monthly basics just keeping it simple so that it easier for me to maintain the tank.

Dosing with Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium Powder Calcium & Alkalinity Supplement. 11ml per day i would say this product is cost efficient and good. (https://www.marinedepot.com/tropic-marin-carbo-calcium-powder-calcium-alkalinity-supplement) Just need bottle and a small dosing pump that it.

Happy viewing! 

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

• Like 3