IM 10G Rookie

riotriot

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, Jack 123456 said:

how do you find SW-4 too strong for 10g? what settings are you running it on?

Hey! Yes. It's on speed 3 right now. Before I trimmed the propellers on the RW4 it was blowing my sand all over at speed 1.

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, kenyee said:

Bro, he is the reefer I wrote on ur tank thread..he trim his RW4 blade to half..then setting speed at 2.. :D 

Btw bro riotriot, any updated FTS? :) 

Hey Bro, full FTS still not ready , haha .

share some nice growth of SPS here.

Looking forward to your new tank!

DSC08784.jpg

• Like 1

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, Jack 123456 said:

anyone visit the LFS at blk 107 lower delta? any reviews??

Hey Jack, Yup I've got a zoa, and 2 LPS from them . its a small shop but nice people. Just take note of the operating days. Def worth checking out. Support your LFS. :D

• SRC Member
bro riot, can you post picture of how you trimmer propeller? thanks

Not a very good picture but I hope u get the idea. Just take the rw4 apart and use a penknife to trim off the propellers.

380ecb394837e2cdc0d3634c917c1b4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/27/2017 at 11:31 PM, riotriot said:

Hey Jack, Yup I've got a zoa, and 2 LPS from them . its a small shop but nice people. Just take note of the operating days. Def worth checking out. Support your LFS. :D

just to confirm 107 lower delta is a different shop to sealife aquarium..??

• SRC Member
3 hours ago, Jack 123456 said:

okay thankyou, been there multiple times, feel like quite pricey and everytime the shop owners give me different prices.. how to you rate seaview?

Hmm I'm not too sure, I've only bought a few corals and 1 fish from them. I feel their coral prices are ok compared to another shop that I've bought before.  Of course comparing to the bigger aquariums they might be more pricey but I guess they need to cover their rent and survive.

I don't mind the prices if it helps all these small aquarium survive and maintain to keep it open. Marine Life aquarium was a shop I frequently went to and Henry was a very nice person. Living in Jurong is troublesome to get to most of the reef aquariums actually. Hopefully someone will open a shop in the west soon!

Anyway can't wait to see your new tank in action jack!

1 hour ago, riotriot said:

Hmm I'm not too sure, I've only bought a few corals and 1 fish from them. I feel their coral prices are ok compared to another shop that I've bought before.  Of course comparing to the bigger aquariums they might be more pricey but I guess they need to cover their rent and survive.

I don't mind the prices if it helps all these small aquarium survive and maintain to keep it open. Marine Life aquarium was a shop I frequently went to and Henry was a very nice person. Living in Jurong is troublesome to get to most of the reef aquariums actually. Hopefully someone will open a shop in the west soon!

Anyway can't wait to see your new tank in action jack!

yeah really struggling to find a good and reputable LFS in the west area.. Thanks for your support!! You're little tank is my inspo!!!

cheers bro, all the best and happy reefing :)

• SRC Member
5 hours ago, Jack 123456 said:

yeah really struggling to find a good and reputable LFS in the west area.. Thanks for your support!! You're little tank is my inspo!!!

cheers bro, all the best and happy reefing :)

Thanks u ! I'm also a beginner hahaha. just share tips around.

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, kenyee said:

Very nice nano reef tank bro..only 1 clownfish? :)

Thank you bro. Its a bad ass clown that killed 2 fishes already.

Left with a wrasse and a Randall's prawn Goby under the hammer coral.