Warning of Profiteer: Cheatosan

drato11

Warning all reefers if you intend to give away your stuff out of good will. 

This person, Cheatosan (hp: 9438 2121), took two of my 3ft tanks that I gave away and immediately posted on Carousell for sale. https://carousell.com/re.furb/

Still had the cheek to write fake stories about why the tanks were for sale. 

A few reefers contacted me wanting the tank, but I reserved it for the first person (cheatosan) who wanted it. I even washed another tank cleanly to give to him, to help a fellow reefer who wants a FOC tank to start his/her hobby. In the end all the efforts were wasted by this stupid profiteer. 

Please do not offer FOC stuff to this idiot Cheatosan (9438 2121). 

IMG_1404.PNGIMG_1405.PNGIMG_1406.PNGIMG_1407.PNGIMG_1408.PNGIMG_1410.PNG

IMG_1409.PNG

Sad to say there are such reefer roaming around in the community , few month ago i bought a 4 stage DI filter for $ 170 recommended by fellow reefer only to find out later that the exactly same filter is only $ 40.00 buck from taobo .. Feel so cheated ! :angry:

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, leejwa said:

Sad to say there are such reefer roaming around in the community , few month ago i bought a 4 stage DI filter for $ 170 recommended by fellow reefer only to find out later that the exactly same filter is only $ 40.00 buck from taobo .. Feel so cheated ! :angry:

Which 4 stage DI is that?

Wa...like that u better buy everything from taobao or what bao in future. Make sure u research deep deep before eating food at restaurants and coffeeshops too.
Don't shop at LFS. 80% of their things can be bought from online. Don't buy clothes from boutiques cos u can go factory outlets in US.

Not trying to be nasty, but it is unfair for u to flag sellers as cheats in this manner.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, leejwa said:

Take it as a lesson learned. There are many such people around.

Karma is a bitch...

REEF ON!!! :)

Tom

• ReDDeviLs pinned and unpinned this topic
  • SRC Member

Myself bought 2 stage DI unit from taobao and it cost around 60 including shipping. I really wonder how you can get the 4 stage DI for 40 bucks only. Mind to share?
Not try to defends anyone but a lot item LFS sell can get from online and cheaper, but bear in mind Local seller that stock it need earn some profit + rental + stock risk + services also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators
1 hour ago, yukok.lim08 said:

Myself bought 2 stage DI unit from taobao and it cost around 60 including shipping. I really wonder how you can get the 4 stage DI for 40 bucks only. Mind to share?
Not try to defends anyone but a lot item LFS sell can get from online and cheaper, but bear in mind Local seller that stock it need earn some profit + rental + stock risk + services also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is Bro leejwa did not get it from LFS which had overhead like what you mentioned.
I had always support our LFS all these while. Else there will be no more for us to chiong if everyone go online.

Not encouraging everyone to buy from taobao. But if you are prime member, you can save a lot on shipping and add items you can't find from the singapore catalog.
Believe you understand what I meant since you are using taobao. I buy a lot of stuffs for my car. :)
Will stop here as we should not advocate such buying here. :huh:

Tom