Decom bundle sale

engineer

Planning to de-commissioning my tank asap. I have used this tank and stand for 10 years without any problems thus it will also serve the next owner well. The tank is sitting on a very heavy solid wood stand with the sump at the bottom rack. The solid wood stand has no doors for easy accessibility and maximum cooling purposes. I had previously used the tank as a divider for my house near the main door. 

I will be giving away all my spare pumps in a big plastic container and other accessories such as MH light set, test kits, glass cleaning blade etc as a bundle for a price of $200/-. Looking to release as a whole so that the next buyer can just plug and play without any hassle. Below are some details of my tank.

1. Tank size: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft x 15mm thick
  2. Sump size: 2ft x 1 ft x 1ft
  3. Aquabee 3000 (Used about a year or so)
  4. Dymax skimmer
  5. 2 x 20K Par38 LED with stand (Both bulbs got a white LED out thus the light will be even more bluish)
  6. Live sand and a few pieces of live rocks

Fishes and some live rocks are already reserved. Kindly arrange for your own movers.

Please feel free to whatapps or text me @93803233 if you are keen.

20151123_204911.jpg

20151123_212317.jpg

20151123_212410.jpg

20151123_212428_001.jpg

• Like 1